Included in the room is a queen bed, antique drawing board / desk, dresser, closet, and access to the washer/dryer, kitchen, and the fridge. We will be sharing a full bathroom about 15 feet from your door.
You'll be close to Jefferson Park, the Alamo Barbecue, Union Market, Captain Buzzy's Beanery, and Shockoe Bottom if you love the nightlife. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. You'll love the comfy bed, vintage desk, and the kitchen!
The space is located in historic Church Hill, near Union Market, The Alamo, Jefferson Park and Richmond Hill. There is plenty of parking in the street, friendly neighbors, and a backyard for grilling / cooking out. There is also super-fast wifi!
You will get a private room, but also have access to the kitchen, washer, dryer, bathroom, shower, and family room.
I will generally be around to help you with your stay. I work from home, and definitely need my space to get things done but enjoy hearing about your travels. My roommate Josh also helps with the space and will be home to assist you!
- Please leave your shoes at the front door.
- Quiet hours from 12am - 8am
- No smoking, pets, drugs, or large groups at all
- If you are over 21 drinking is OK (in moderation, responsibly)
- Cancellations within 24 hours are not refunded
- You may not use either of the other bedrooms