You’ll love our place because of location: We are located in the historic neighborhood of Nob Hill, two blocks from lots of restaurants, bars, and shops. Ten-minute drive from Albuquerque Sunport (airport). One mile from a major grocery store. Three miles from downtown and on a bus route to downtown. Ten-minute walk to the east side of UNM campus.
Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, Balloon Festival tourists, UNM visitors.
- This private "casita" or guesthouse has a main room (bedroom and living area), kitchenette and bathroom with a standing shower. One queen bed, one fold-out futon. Approximately 380 square feet. Entrance to the casita is through the backyard.
- Free WiFi, basic digital cable, Apple TV (must have your own logins).
- Kitchenette includes a microwave, toaster oven, mini fridge, coffee maker, tableware, and basic kitchen stuff.
- Shared backyard and laundry. The backyard is shared with two friendly dogs. Laundry is located in a utility room accessible from the backyard (not located in the casita).
- Free street parking is available on side streets.
- Heating and cooling is with two wall units. An additional space heater is provided, if needed.
Private "casita" or guest house with separate entrance. Entrance is through the backyard. Shared backyard and laundry facilities.
- Quite hours after 10pm.
- Dog-friendly and kid-friendly dogs allowed. Visiting dogs share a backyard with our two friendly dogs.
- Standard check in time is after 3pm, check out time is 12pm, but we can be flexible if a request is made in advance.
My husband and I enjoy meeting new people when we travel. During vacations we like to explore a city or area on foot and take pictures. We also like visiting art museum/galleries, trying local cuisine, exploring local shops, and hiking.
We aren't too fussy with our accommodations as long as it's comfortable and clean. However, we prefer a smoke-free environment and a private bathroom when available. We are animal friendly.