ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
My place is close to public transport, nightlife, the city center. My place Regalia Residence a located in the Heart of the city! Just a 10 minutes to KLCC, KL Tower and many more!
My apartment is safe, spacious and stylish with amazing views.
Relax on our balcony or relax out in the sky pool or fifth floor pool with great view.
9th floor cosy 2 bedrooms apartment in Kuala Lumpur city center with KLCC view from the room. 24 hours security. Infinity pool with amazing panoramic view of KL city skyline. Very near to two train stations, 5min walk to Sunway Putra Shopping Mall and PWTC.
This listing is a master bedroom and come with queen size bed, private bathroom and KLCC view.
- Sky Lounge and Infinity Pool at level 37
- Gym room fully equipped with commercial grade equipment at level 4
- Reading room at level 4
- Garden swimming pool in the building at level 5
- Convenience store & Laundry service inside the building at level 4
- Self service coin operated laundry machines (with dryer) at level 4
- Car Parking (MYR 10 per day) or free visitor parking (limited, first come first serve basis, reservation not possible)
- Carrot Cafe Restaurant at at level 4
We are normally online from 10am to 1am. Feel free to contact me.
Please take note that you are booking a room in a two bedroom apartment, not the whole apartment.
I am always connected online to offer any assistance that the guests may need. So, it will be very useful for guests to have mobile internet connection during their stay in KL.
Besides, it is recommended to use UBER / Grab mobile app to hire taxi in KL, it is much convenient and cheaper.
You can get the local SIM CARD with data plan at the airport. They are not expensive.
- Please don't smoking inside the house
- Please don't forget to turn off all the electricity etc; air-condition, light & shower water heater when you are not using them(or going outside).
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 72 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are Martin and Tina. We are a friendly couple come from Denmark and Vietnam.
Martin is the owner-president-ceo of the group of business school and university in Switzerland, Denmark, Australia, US and Malaysia.
And me - Tina, I come from Vietnam and I work as Martin's assistant and relationships manager in our group.
We love to travel around the world for business to visit our partners or find the new partners. By the side we also love to travel see the new places, new things, explore culture and meet new people.
We have a lovely apartment in Kuala Lumpur with an amazing roof-top pool ready to share when we go to travel.