The Cottage at Baker Pond is a cozy 800 sq. ft. cottage style fully accessible vacation home located minutes from beautiful Bend, Oregon - and accommodates up to 4, along with your dog (with a small fee)! This home sits right on Baker Pond where you can enjoy the view, or actually venture out onto the pond to fish, paddle board or even ice-skate in the winter. Enjoy access to WiFi, cable and your private porch, but don't stay cooped up too long - Bend has much to offer... or Sunriver!
If you are looking for a nice cozy getaway near Bend, Oregon, look no further. This cottage has everything you need for a nice relaxing stay.
The Cottage at Baker Pond is a cozy 800 sq. ft. cottage style vacation home located minutes from beautiful Bend, Oregon. This home sits right on Baker Pond where you can enjoy the view, or actually venture out onto the pond to fish, paddle board or ice-skate in the winter.
Accommodating up to 4 guests, this home features one bedroom with a king size bed, full bath. It features a washer/dryer and is fully accessible. The one bathroom features a shower. You may also invite your family dog along for the adventure with a small pet fee.
The Cottage has its own private entrance and joins to The House at Baker Pond. If you have a larger group, check out, The Lodge at Baker Pond... on Airbnb as " Log Lodge home on pond for a group" if you'd like to rent the entire place.
Enjoy looking out at the peaceful and private Baker Pond during your stay, catching dinner and a show in town or heading up to Mount Bachelor to hit the slopes. There is much to do in the area no matter what season you decide to travel.
Bend is a great place to visit and has a lot to offer. Experience many different popular restaurants, attractions and festivals that happen year round. Maybe you want to leisurely float the river through the Old Mill or visit the nearby High Desert Museum. Mount Bachelor is another terrific place to go for a day trip whether it’s to hit the slopes in the winter or experience some of the summer activities they offer. If you’d like to visit Sunriver, it is not too far either and is a neat place to check out.
We know you will be thrilled you chose this beautiful Central Oregon Cottage! Please contact us with any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.
I am available during your stay... don't hesitate to call, text or email if there is anything you need.
- LIABILITY AGREEMENT must be signed. We will email it to you upon booking.
- Events considered with prior approval, but no bachelorette or bachelor parties.
- Children of all ages welcome but note that the property sits right beside a pond. Supervision is a must.
- Up to 2 dogs are permitted with additional pet fee ($50 PER dog). Undisclosed pets will result in loss of security deposit.
- Must clean up dog waste... aka scoop poop :)
- No Cats.
- Respect the property and use common sense. Respect neighbors by being quiet during neighborhood designated quiet hours (10pm to 8am)
- No amplified music.
- lost key will result in re-key fee taken out of security deposit.
- All activities on or around the pond are at your own risk.
- Guests can access the pond but ask Host for more specific boundaries aside from the water...see the info book in cabin for more property info.
- Fishing is permitted with barbless hooks only and no bait. Fishing is catch and release. Bring your own fishing poles.
- No smoking of any kind indoors.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 39 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Growing up in a home that parents were business owners , then marrying the love of my life and for the last 40 plus years owning our own business's . This is a natural for us to continue on sharing our home we built ourselves 20 years ago as we were starting our own Log Home Company. Over the years we have shared our place with many friends and family and every time memories have been made so we hope as you stay here your memories will be made !