Our lovely apartment is bright, airy, and right in the heart of the city. Everything you could possibly want is in walking distance. It is a perfect base for anyone exploring Liverpool whether you are on a business trip, a solo traveller, a couple, or two friends! The apartment is in a secure and modern complex. Feel free to ask any questions and I will reply promptly :)
A double bedroom with wardrobe and work desk. You will also have sole use of main bathroom which has an excellent power shower! There will be shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and toothpaste for you to use. The bedroom is well soundproofed so you will get a great nights sleep despite being so close to the action.
Our apartment is in the best location for visiting Liverpool. We are right in the city centre next to Bold Street, famous for it’s independent eateries, boutique shops, and world food stores.
The nightlife is also right on our door step, with some of the best bars in the city just a stones throw away. Liverpool One, full of restaurants and shops for both high street & designer fashion is a 10 minute stroll away. Also nearby is The Baltic Triangle, which has recently been named Britain's hippest place to live by The Times, and has all sorts of quirky hang outs like the Botanical Gin Garden + Ghetto Golf.
We know the city well and are happy to share our favourite spots, hidden gems & local events if you wish but we will also respect your privacy and leave you to your own devices to enjoy your trip.
You are welcome to use our Wifi :)
Access to the apartment building is secure via a fob. There are security CCTV cameras operating in the communal entry point. Unfortunately there is no parking but I can recommend a secure car park nearby. The apartment is non-smoking but you are welcome to smoke on the balcony.
We look forward to meeting you, feel free to message with any questions.
Rea & Andy
- Double Bedroom with wardrobe & work desk
- Sole use of main bathroom
- You are welcome to use the kitchen to "heat and eat" and for the kettle/toaster/fridge. Help yourself to tea/coffee, milk, and juice
We love meeting new people from all over the world and giving everyone an insight into the Liverpool city life. Interaction is variable depending on our plans, we may not see you much or we may be relaxing in the living area. We expect people that stay at our apartment will use it as a base and have some sort of plan whilst in Liverpool. We will respect your privacy but be on hand to help as needed.
- If you are staying on a Thursday or Sunday night, we are up 5:45 for work the next morning so please bear this in mind if you are a light sleeper
- I have GHD hair dryer and GHD straighteners, which you are welcome to use just let me know before you arrive.
- The apartment is not suitable for parties and we do not allow extra people to stay other than those who have booked.
- Please be courteous and respectful of our belongings.
- Please be aware there is a lift but very occasionally it is out of order.
We've lived here for 4 years now and absolutely love our apartment and the city. We both enjoy eating out (a lot!), music, and snowboarding. Liverpool has so many amazing places to eat and such a diverse nightlife. We have stayed in Airbnb for our own trips to Amsterdam, Budapest, Barcelona, and Dublin over the past couple of years and think it's a great way to travel cheap and get tips off the locals. We are excited to show other people what Liverpool has to offer! We look forward to meeting you :)