Casa Dibou is a brand new Condo located in the exclusive and upscale development of Aldea Zama and Zama Gardens is its most recent complex.
Zama Gardens complex is uniquelly situated between the beach and the town of Tulum and is the only residential development nearest to the beach.
The unit is on the second floor and overlooks the Mayan jungle and the complex’s fantastic pool.
There’s 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 4 people. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and it's own private bathroom. The guess bedroom has 2 individual beds and access to the other full bathroom. There's ample closet and storage space within each bedroom and fine linens are provided as well as beach towels. Both rooms are joined by a huge balcony.
$ 300 USD Damage deposit (The security deposit is required at check in & refunded at check out)
Additional Electricity costs: To support the environment, at Casa Dibou we try to be eco-friendly. As a result, this additional cost will be calculated by KW and will depend basically on how much the A/C is used during your stay.
A reading of the electricity meter will be executed at the moment of check in & check out. The fee is charged based on a $5.50 pesos a kilowatt and the total amount will be paid cash at check out. The A/C is not used often from November to March as the temperature is fairly fresh so the charge could be less for this period.
We at Casa Dibou, really appreciate your understanding and your co-operation with the environment.
CHECK-IN TIME : After 12:00 P.M. local time
CHECKOUT : By 12:00 P.M. local time. We are flexible if no other guests is checking in/ out)
PETS : Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted in the rental unit under any conditions. DAMAGE:
• The security/damage deposit of $ 300 USD must be received upon arrival (check-in).
• The security deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable upon of departure (check-out), provided the following provisions are met.
• No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. • All keys and entrance cards are returned.
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linens are lost or damaged.
• No early check-in or late checkout.
• The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by My Community.
• An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required upon reservation and the balance 14 days prior to your arrival.
• The advance payment will be applied toward the rent.
• The advance payment is not a damage deposit.
• Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will receive 100% refund.
• Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit.
• Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS
• Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in.
• Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests is limited to FOUR (4) persons.
MINIMUM STAY: This property requires a five (5) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 5 days, the guest will be charged the five-nights rate.
INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen & towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the units, but we provide extra beach towels for your use.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretence will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given unless:
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/ Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
•Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted;
PARKING: Parking is limited to one (1) vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking area. Parking on the street is permitted.
TRAVEL INSURANCE – We highly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or Illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น