The condo is a unique, comfortable, convenient and centrally located space in the heart of Portland. It is within walking distance of everything you may need and located directly across the street from the Streetcar. It's fully furnished with everything you may need during your stay.
This modern condo, on the TOP floor of the building, is perfect for a single person or a couple visiting the city for an extended stay or in Portland on business! The condo is in a historic building but was completely renovated not long ago with a brand new interior with modern fixtures and appliances.
Located in the heart of the city...
- 4 blocks west of the Pearl District
- 2 blocks east of NW 21st where you can find many great bars and restaurants
- 4 blocks east of NW 23rd where cute boutiques and shops are located
- Streetcar stop is RIGHT across the street
- Grocery stores within 5 blocks (Safeway, Fred Meyer's, Trader Joes and New Seasons)
- At least 8 brew pubs within walking distance (the closest is 5 blocks)
- In walking distance of just about everything on the west side, and just a quick bus ride away from the east side
TV / Cable
Washer/Dryer onsite (credit/debit card)
You will have access to the laundry room.
We are available for any questions, advice or help you may need during your stay. We love Portland, enjoy everything the city has to offer and want to make sure our guests have everything they need.
I am in my early thirties, love to travel, meet new people, and stay busy! Portland is such a great place; an hour from the coast and an hour from the mountains with many hiking trails in between. Also, Portland seems to be micro brew capital of the world so that is another added bonus for this wonderful place...I love good beer! I enjoy running and have completed one marathon among many half marathons!
All in all, I am a laid back individual who believes stress, worry or regret are emotions that do not need entertaining...life is just way too short to get caught up in those emotions!