This gem on the cobblestones of Water st. has been our happy place for a long time. You will be a few seconds from the river and beautiful Brooklyn Bridge Park, and just a two minute walk + one subway stop from Manhattan.
If you're looking for some romance, watch the sunset behind the Empire State Building from our large roof deck, or take a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. You will also be right near vintage shops and delicious restaurants including the world-famous Grimaldi's Pizzeria.
Apple TV and a piano!
- Please treat this place as if it were your own home.
- Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not play loud music at night
- Please remove your shoes when entering
- Do not leave any trash on the roof
- Turn off AC/Heat when leaving the apartment for any period of time
- Always lock the door when leaving
- Common space (living room) is available for TV viewing only, not sleeping.
- Additional overnight guests not allowed
- Please do not invite additional visitors without discussing with us first
- Please clean up and pick up after yourself
- Although we thoroughly clean between guests, we expect that on the last day of your stay the kitchen is wiped down and any dishes used are placed in the dishwasher
- Any spills or damage shall be reported immediately; we understand mistakes happen, but we would like to assist you with cleanup if necessary
- But other than that, just have a great time and we'll be more than happy to assist you.