Thanks for considering my home. The penthouse is awesome and in the heart of the city with superb tube connections. Ideal for someone who works in the city or tourists that want to be as central as it gets to what London got to offer. please include in your enquiry a bit about you and your suggested check-in and check-out time.
My weekdays are all about work and weekends are for relaxing&fun. I expect tenants to treat my home as they would theirs. (long term negotiable >1month)
The penthouse has two bedrooms (Just to be clear I live in the house), and 3 bathrooms). Striking the perfect space to relax or entertain is a fine art and everyone has a different view, but I'm sure you'll be astounded by this rare gem of a 3rd floor Penthouse apartment. Set comfortably on the 3rd and final floor of a sophisticated City development and enjoying one of the finest examples of a rooftop balcony I've have seen in this area (complete with up-lighting) alongside elegant furnishings, luxuriously Marbled bathrooms and cleverly designed bedrooms each with their own en-suite, it is not hard to imagine yourself removing your Church's or Louboutins after a tough day at the office, pulling a glass from your superior hyper-modern kitchen, pouring your favourite vino rouge and relaxing on the sumptuous sofas before flexing your chef prowess and sitting down for a culinary masterpiece. Take in some fresh air and enjoy the outstanding views from the terrace, taking in The Shard to the south and City to the North before retiring to the impressive bedrooms suites, sure not be to disturbed as you each have their own en-suite. It's virtually impossible to find such an apartment of impeccable style which has The City, Bank and London Bridge all within walking distance. Not only this but you will find yourself at the heart of a cultural and historical juncture, with the Tower of London and The Monument both being a stone's throw away (yet off the tourist track) so the opportunity for entertainment, fine dining and culture is without bound.
mi casa es su casa.
You'll love the place. really.
So far I've only had sensible guests that really were so seamless and the rules in here were just common sense to them. But here they are for the sake of transparency :)
- when you instantly book, make sure you let me know what is your expected check-in time. I'm flexible but there are many instance where I can't do before 5 PM for example and instances where you can check in any time you want.
-don't lose the keys please.
- please coordinate your check in and check out time with me as early as possible. Sometimes I can be fully flexible and sometimes not especially on weekdays (depends on my work really which is obviously a priority. so better coordinate this to the best of our ability)
- weekdays after 11 PM is a reasonably quiet time. Thursday nights I sometimes have friend over for drinks. nothing crazy and you are always invited to join. If you feel any inconvenience, please let me know immediately (never had a problem so far)
- Please clean your suitcases before entering the room as the carpet has been recently professionally cleaned.
- bedroom are shoes off please, to a reasonable degree, especially if it's rainy day.
- please read the house manual.
- Other than that, I really want you to enjoy your stay and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.