Spectacular, Big House. Insane location. Amazing bedroom. You just can't beat it!
• Your private bedroom in the heart of lovely El Poblado, at the amazing Manila!
• Lovely, fully furnished house
• Perfect location. Steps away to the most trendy places in town. Nearby Poblado metro station
• Everything you may need is nearby. Supermarkets, cafes, better restaurants, bars, night clubs and best spots of the city
• El Poblado is gorgeous, intimate, and very safe. Best neighborhood in Medellin!
Big, lovely house created especially for travelers and their needs.
• Huge, comfortable living room. 43” 4K TV with Netflix account
• Amazing Private bedroom with everything you need: Double bed, desk/workspace, night stand, lamp, closet.
• Private Bathroom & shower. Hot Water
• Big, fully equipped kitchen
• Spacious common areas
This is a second floor house.
Feel at home staying here. You're welcome to use the whole apartment and all the furniture as if it was your own home. Huge living room with 43” 4K TV and comfortable sofas, balcony featuring great views, big usable kitchen. 10MB WiFi. Laundry facilities are open for you.
Since I'm local, we're able to help you out with everything you need to have a great time in Medellin. We want you to have the greatest experience in our city :) and I'll be glad to welcome you into my home and give you the best advices to enjoy the most out of your trip here.
The average nightly temperature in Medellin is cool and comfortable ranging between (F) 58 degrees and 65 degrees. Many of our guests rarely require air conditioning; nonetheless, we can provide you a fan upon request.
It is rarely reported in travel books and periodicals but Medellin possesses outstanding pure drinking water from the tap. We invite you to try-drink up!
- If you open it, close it
- If you borrow it, return it
- If you turn it on, turn it off
- If you break it, fix it
- If you use it, take care of it
- If you make a mess, clean it up
- If you move it, put it back
- Have Fun!
We are Mario and Cata. We are from Medellin and your Colombian hosts. We're both software engineers, but more importantly, we are a couple impassioned about enriching life experiences. That's why we enjoy meeting new people, cultures, languages and stories!
We love to travel, get to know new foods and new friends. We found on Airbnb a whole new way to travel: without getting out from our place. We loved Airbnb when we first used it on a trip through South America, and now we love to host, just as we would want to be hosted ;)
More than your hosts, we offer you our friendship. We love to help out with a smile. Hey! we are from Medellin after all, that's what we are known for :)
We love Medellin and our properties. We really enjoy to share them, so you can have the best experience in this wonderful City.