Room with window, lots of sun, in a quiet and safe place on the other side of the river Tagus. There is a balcony with a view to the river and Benfica training center. I live in the house, it's not an hostel. The ferry to Lisbon downtown takes 20min.
There are supermarkets (Lidl, Mini Preço) close by, bars and the ferry station (to/from Lisbon) it is 5min walking from home.
You’ll love the house because of the amazing sunsets in the rooftop and it's 20-min from Costa da Caparica beach.
- Communication is key
- Respect and common sense
- Quiet hours from 22h-8h
- Smoking allowed only on the rooftop or balcony (no smoking inside the house or window on the room)
- Shoes stay in the entrance hall (no shoes around the place)
- Eat only in the kitchen, balcony or rooftop (no eating on the room or leaving room)
- When you take a shower put the wet towel to dry on the balcony (don't leave it on the bed or on top of furniture...)
- If you need anything just ask for help and I will give assistance where I can