Our beach home is in a great location less than 300m from the surf and is about midway between both Alex and Maroochydore patrolled surf beaches. The fully fenced yard and side gate restricts young children to the back of the house. There is ample parking for 2 - 3 cars in the the front yard. It is an easy 10 min stroll to two patrolled swimming beaches and is close to restaurants, gyms, parks and shopping centres. Our home is ideal for several couples or families with children.
Our home is user friendly with comfortable and inviting spaces in the garden to sit and ponder or watch the bird life. There are three bedrooms, two with double beds (queen & double) and the third bedroom has three beds (two bunk beds and a single bed. There are two single foam mattresses which can also be used on the bedroom or lounge room floor spaces. The large patio area is ideal for entertaining and BBQs. There is a lockable garage to house your car, boat/jetski or trailer. Friends and acquaintances who often stay with us say it has a peaceful atmosphere and they come away refreshed after a few days stay. We hope your experience is the same.
All parts of the house, garage and yard are available. Please be aware that there is a Self Contained Studio and garage at the rear of the property awway from the house which we live in.(see other things to note below) The BBQ and patio area is also available to use. Apart from the pleasure and ease of eating outdoors, we find it is a better way to cook for large numbers especially when our 17 children and grandchildren visit.
Depending on when you arrive, we should be available to help you settle in and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to ask any questions or concerns you may have prior to booking. We readily available to assist you regarding places to visit, things to see, local events etc, during your stay so feel free to ask.
As mentioned previously, we do live in the Studio at the rear of the property. This should not affect your stay in any way as we are a quiet and unobtrusive couple. We will however, need foot access to the front yard via the left side of the property near the patio so you may occasionally see us. (please refer to photos in description). If you have any questions or concerns regarding this please ring and discuss prior to booking.
- While you might enjoy a cigarette, please do not smoke in the house or within 5 metres of any door or window as the smell enters the house and triggers our asthma.
- When checking out, please make sure all doors are shut and locked, then put the key in the lockbox. If you forget to leave the key, we may need take a fee out of your security deposit to cover the cost of another key.
"If you’re coming to the Sunshine Coast to party you’ve picked a great place to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us."
- We have great neighbours, please respect them.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the bath tub. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests."
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too."
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 10 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are a mature age couple who enjoy camping, fishing, swimming, walking on the beach, offering hospitality, reading and gardening. We have lived in our home for 11 years, two of which were spent renovating to suit our lifestyle. We are now enjoying the fruits of our labour on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.