This spacious ensuite bedroom is 7 minutes walk to Orchard Road, Somerset MRT, and just 10 mins by Uber to Sentosa and Marina Bay Sands. Because it's in the heart of the city, famous cultural neighbourhoods like Little India and Chinatown are just minutes away by public transportation.
A few little luxuries for those who know:
- Grohe shower fixtures
- Orthopedic pillows for a good night's sleep
- WiFi is ultra-fast 1Gbps Fibre broadband on 802.11ac: you'll have your own private SSID, MU-MIMO, no throttling or data caps.
- Nespresso machine in the kitchen. It saves lives.
- International power bar with 3 USB charging ports.
Whole house access, except my own bedroom.
- No shoes in the house
- No guests other than those who have checked in
- Quiet hours from 11PM to 6AM
Obsessed with beautiful things and places, I spend too much time on planes and in airports for work, but wouldn't have it any other way. A technologist at heart who loves space opera, breakbeats, and who right now wants to buy a Nintendo Switch.