Beautiful just remodeled 4 bedroom house located in the shores of our gorgeous LAKE COATEPEQUE, in El Salvador. Considered one of the world's most beautiful lakes. Coatepeque is a volcanic caldera, surrounded by beautiful mountains and amazing views. Just 1:45 minutes from the airport and 1 hour away from San Salvador. Part of the Central American volcanic chain, Coatepeque crater sits on the eastern slope of the Santa Ana volcano. Perfect water temperature all year round.
We like to make our guests feel at home so we have our house keepers Adilson and Ana take care of our guests. They take care of the house, they clean, they help you serve meals, put the table, take the barbecue out, wash dishes, clean, make the rooms, take ice, cups, food and beverages to the gazebo or "rancho", and their daily tip is included in the cleaning fees. They are there to make you feel at home. Ana is there to help you in what you need, she is not a cook but she can help you.
We like our guests to respect our house and treat our neighbors and staff with respect. If for some reason the behavior of a guest becomes intolerable or exceeds the conduct codes or results in damaging of the property, the house owner reserves the right to take immediate action and cancel the reservation without reimbursement.
I like to always be at the house to welcome my guests. I ask them their approximate time of arrival and I come early and make sure everything is clean and perfect. I like to introduce my guests to Adilson and Ana. They are the house keepers and they take care of the house, clean it, and make sure our guests feel at home. They are part of our house, and they work together and help our guests during their stay.
There is a boat in the house and we have someone to drive it but you need to reserve in advance. The cost is $100 for going around the lake (about half an hour), $140 for 30 mns - 1 hour, $190 for 1- 2 hours. This cost includes the driver and 5 gallons of gas for 30 mns and 10 gallons for more than 30 mns.
- Smoking allowed outside only / FUMAR permitido solo afuera
- No eating or drinking inside the bedrooms / No es permitido comer ni bebidas adentro de los dormitorios
- No overnight guests other than ones in contract / no invitados a dormir solo los anunciados en la reserva
- The owner or staff are not responsible for injuries, sickness, accidents, loss or damage of personal property / No somos responsables por golpes, enfermedades, accidentes o perdida de objetos personales.
- Guests can swim at the lake at their own risk / Los invitados pueden nadar en el lago bajo su propia responsabilidad
- No sitting with wet swimsuits on beds or furniture / Prohibido sentarse con los trajes de baño mojados en los muebles o en las camas
- Turn off all AC units, lights and fans while outside to save energy / Favor apagar los aires acondicionados, ventiladores y luces al salir de los dormitorios
- Cleaning FEE and Housekeepers Tips $75 paid in advance / Servicio de Limpieza y tips para empleados
INCLUDES: Cleaning, making rooms and bathrooms, putting the table and serving meals, bringing ice to the rancho, and to the Dock, help in the kitchen, wash dishes. OUR EMPLOYEE IS NOT A COOK.
INCLUYE: Limpieza diaria, hacer los dormitorios y los baños, poner la meza y servir las comidas, ayudar en la cocina, lavar los platos sucios. Servir y llevar el hielo y bebidas al rancho y al muelle, preparar la barbacoa, limpiar la cocina.
- Visitors are responsible for making proper use of the furniture, appliances and facilities, as well as treat the staff with respect / Los invitados son responsables por hacer buen uso de la casa y de todo su contenido y tratar a los empleados con respeto
WIFI AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST FOR $15 for 5GB / Con anticipacion puedes contratar WIFI por $15 los 5GB