Enjoy your private apartment in this cozy and comfy Columbia City bungalow--3 blocks from historic Columbia City center, and a 15 min. walk to the light rail station. The house is 1 mile from Lake Washington and a quick walk or jog to Seward and Genesee Parks (87 Walking Score!). This is a private and separate unit with a private entrance, sun-filled living room, kitchen with all the needed appliances, two bedrooms, a full bathroom, and laundry with washer and dryer.
The back deck and backyard are shared with our family. Free street parking is available. (The driveway is for private use.)
We live in the upper unit and park in the driveway near the apartment (lower unit). We enjoy meeting new people and are happy to chat, engage and guide. However, the apartment is its own unit so guests can enjoy their privacy.
- Check in 3 PM; Check out 11 AM.
- Please no shoes on the carpeted areas.
- While children under 12 are welcome, the home is not child-proof. There are steps, no locks on cabinets, etc. If there are young children, they will need to be watched closely!
- No smoking or drug use in the apartment or in the common areas (driveway, deck, etc.)--out of consideration for the neighbors.
- The apartment is in a quiet neighborhood so please be respectful. Quiet Hours: 10 PM-7 AM (Weekdays); Midnight-8 AM (Weekends).