Please Read first. This is a 4 unit small boutique building located in Downtown Cambridge Ohio. The building is designed and set up for oil and gas industry workers and is rented with a minimum of 21 days. This apt is completely furnished. Fire pit in back yard.
These apartments are designed for oil and gas industry staff, or traveling nurses with SE MED (5 min drive) and Genesis Hospital (30 min drive)
These are not shared rentals they are complete apartments that are fully furnished with everything you need to create a home away from home.
Please message me via the site for preferred communication.
This apartment only has a washer. No AC there is a fan. Provided are linens, dishes, soap, shampoo, toilet paper, comfortable beds, Flat screen TV's, cable tv, high speed internet.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am
- No social gatherings permitted without permission
- No more guests then on reservation (unless prior arrangements made)
- Please keep front door locked at all times
- Please take all trash out to blue trash can in front of the building or on the side. No trash may be left in the building upon check out
- All dishes must be washed, dried, and put away prior to check out
- Check in is 3pm and check out is 11am
- Please place all used linens on the floor at check out. Leave the bed unmade.
- Please turn the heat and ac, and lights off upon leaving the apartment
- NO SMOKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT OR THE BUILDING AT ANYTIME. Smoking is allowed on the front porch outside.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 400 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am a Real Estate Broker in Fort Lauderdale Florida and own an assortment of vacation rentals across the united states and in Europe.
I visit all the vacation rentals always looking for ways to make them better and better and share the use of them when I am not there.
I really enjoy staying at anyplace than a boring hotel but rather bed n breakfasts, or vacation rentals wherever I travel in the world. The experience is priceless when you get to see it through the eyes of a local resident.
Staying in hotels is very touristy in my opinion. Staying in a local home is experience! The AirBNB site is wonderful connection place to match people with places. I have made many friends across the world as a result.
I love entertaining and hosting guests which gives me pleasure to be able to share what I have built with other people.
I will say this that many people are nervous their first time, but after the first time then they are addicted to vacation rentals! They are cheaper, more private, and most provide cooking facilities that you can save a lot of money on eating out. Plus you can take away different ideas and learn different ways people live. One example is in Europe that there are no clothes dryers in most apartments. I never really put clothes on a clothesline until coming to Europe. Its very different and very interesting. These are the types of experiences you get with a vacation type rental.