You will love our place, because:
- It is located in the hippest neighborhood of Copenhagen, Vesterbro, offering trendy restaurants, cafes and shops.
- It is in walking distance to all major tourist attractions in Copenhagen.
- It is a spacious, stylish apartment with high ceilings and beautiful floors.
Our apartment is especially suitable for couples and families with children.
Please, no shoes inside the apartment! Be nice to our nice neighbours: please no guests and no parties, and make sure you keep noise to a minimum.
- No check in after 21:00!
- I am sorry, no more than 2 adults, we only have beds for 2 adults. We do have a number of children's beds available. Please ask me when in doubt.
We are a family of 4, originally from the Netherlands, but living in Copenhagen, Denmark since 2006, with the exception of a stay in Perth (Australia) between 2010-2013. Yuri (39) works at a review company as delivery manager and in his spare time loves researching WW2 history, playing the drums and listening to vinyls. I, (Susanne, 36) am an ex-scientist and now work as a research adviser at the University of Copenhagen. I love sewing and interior design. Nora is an outgoing 4 year old, who is fluent in Danish and Dutch, and at the moment, loves My Little Pony and anything to do with princesses. Sia is our sweet little baby, born in November 2016. She is easy going and loves to smile.
We use AirBnB both to visit other cities and countries, as well as rent out our place when we are travelling.
- Travelling: we are easygoing people, yet tidy and organised and will always treat your home with respect. We love to stay in other people's homes instead of a hotel, because we understand better how it is to live in another place. Plus we feel that AirBnB is more suited to families; our kids are always very happy to play with the toys that we so often find in the AirBnB homes that we visit.
-Hosting: when we are away, we rent out our very nice and bright apartment in central Copenhagen. It has two bedroom and is especially suitable for families with small kids like ourselves. Our apartment is in a trendy neighborhood, in walking distance to all major attractions.