My place is close to family-friendly activities, the beach, nightlife, public transport, and the airport. You’ll love my place because of the central location. 30 minutes to Miami, 20 to Ft. Lauderdale, 10 minutes to the beach and it is within walking distance of public transportation to all three.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
This room is clean and quiet. It is very versatile with a full sized bed and a twin sized trundle bed that can be pulled out. This room is best for 1-3 people. The property is clean and fun with a big backyard and patio.
The house is shared. You can use the kitchen and laundry room but please be respectful and clean up after yourself.
- The house has a dog, Hope. She is very friendly and wonderful with children. Unfortunately, she does not always get along with other pets so we can't have any furry guests at the house.
- There is no smoking in the house. Please ask for an ashtray to smoke outside.
- Please keep the house locked at all times when you are not there.
- Please be respectful of my room on the other side of the house. You are welcome to use all the common areas but please don't enter my space without permission.
- Just use common sense and be respectful i.e. clean up after yourself and don't be very loud very late.
- Have fun! This is your vacation!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 22 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a native of Illinois living in Hollywood, FL. A generally laid back person, you can usually find me curled up with a good book and my dog. I love the scuba diving in South Florida and am always amazed by the vibrant art culture here. Most weekends you can find me having a beer at a local craft brew spot, checking out the farmer's market, or hosting Sunday Brunch. I love to cook at home and while traveling. If I'm coming to stay with you, I will usually keep mostly to myself and venture out to check out the town (after all, that's why I'm traveling). If you are coming to stay with me, I can be your personal tour guide or you can only see me when I'm in the kitchen, it's up to you what kind of traveling you are looking to do.