Private & spacious, our beautiful home is the ideal spot for groups desiring a place of sanctuary, peace, & respite. Whether hosting a retreat or vacationing with extended family and friends, this stunning, Rhode Island estate will bring each person back to the simplicity of the countryside. The 8 bedroom, 6,000 square foot home is one of the finest of its quality and scale, remaining from the mid 19th century. You'll love being here for many reasons!
1. Treat our home and everything in it with the utmost care. This is a historical property dating back to 1870’s and much of the home’s woodwork and structure is original and irreplaceable.
2. By booking our property, you agree to take 100% financial responsibility for any damage that occurs during your stay. This includes the home’s interior, exterior, surrounding property, furniture, dishes, linens, towels, electronics, etc.
3. Do not take linens or towels from the linen cabinet. Additional towels and linens are available upon request. You are also welcome to bring your own.
4. Basement is private.
5. Restrict walking in shoes on the second and third floors to protect the carpets.
6. The stairs can be very slippery. For your safety, avoid walking on the stairs in socks.
7. Before leaving:
a. Clean all dishes, pots, pans, and kitchen utensils.
b. Strip all beds of sheets.
c. Clean out refrigerator.
8. Put recycling in the bins provided.
9. The City of Tiverton requires specific red garbage bags to be used. We have provided those under the kitchen sink. Please use them.
10. Parking is provided along the side of the driveway between the row of trees near the front of the house. You must let us know the number of cars your group will have at time of booking.
11. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am.
12. Depending on availability, early check in/late check out is possible for an additional fee.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 26 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น