This is a cozy 1 bedroom in a 3 bedroom place. Fits 2 people perfectly. 30min walk to beaches/15min to China Town. Bus lines nearby. Safe street parking, and free wifi. Bike Rental just ask! No AC!
This is a great location for those that want to be close to Waikiki, hiking, surfing, and freeways. A 3 bedroom 1 bath place. Your room will be private with its own locking door. The bathroom is shared. I live here also, you are welcome to make yourself at home.
As a guest you will have access to the living room. Please make yourself at home, all I ask is you be respectful of other people. Remember I too am sharing my space with you.
I will interact with you as much as you'd like or as little as you'd like. I am very knowledgable when it comes to being in the ocean and hiking. I love to learn about your culture if you have the time. I'm a student at the University so most of the day I am not home.
NOTE: For those thinking of not renting a car, it will take a little over 1 hour to get here by bus. ALSO, the bus does not allow large "check in" bags ONLY "smaller bags."
Interested in a surf board, body board, kayak, paddle board, snorkeling, moped, bicycle, camping rentals??? Just ask!!
- IMPORTANT HOUSE RULES!
- All I ask is that you are "RESPECTFUL" of other guests and me, we are living in the same house. This is a neighborhood and there are families that live all around me. Don't be loud or rude!
- Please clean up after yourself and RECYCLE, help save the earth :-)
- You are welcome to bring liquor to enjoy after a long day of hiking or surfing or just because it is your vacation, I might even join you for a drink :-)
- Absolutely "NO OUTSIDE GUEST (S)" spending the night or staying for a long period of time.
- No SMOKING in my place, must be done off the property, for example the sidewalk is ok.
- Please take your shoes off!
- Quiet after 10pm.
- Please close the doors quietly at night and in the morning. This is a old home.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 208 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a student, underwater photographer, love to spearfish. I really enjoy doing things outdoors! I'm a easy going guy that likes to laugh and be sarcastic. I absolutely love the ocean! Spearfishing/Freediving, and underwater photography is my passion, I go deep!