Cozy room located in one of the central districts of Ho Chi Minh city. The house in at the end of an alleyway so you won't be disturbed by the noise of the city. The guest can reach restaurants, supermarkets, coffee shops, bars, fitness center and hospital just by walking for around 5 minutes. My place is good for solo adventurers, couples and business travelers.
The bedroom is on the second floor, furnished with a double bed, a working desk, wardrobe and air conditioner.
The kitchen is well equipped with microwave, oven, electric stove, water boiler...
The living room has a couch and a large-screen TV.
During stay, guests can use the kitchen to cook and you can eat at the living room. You only have to remember to clean up after yourself. You can also use the washing machine on the rooftop (20,000 VND per use)
I'm here to help, so just ask if you need anything.
- Please show your passport upon arrival
- No food, alcohol, drugs allowed inside the room
- You can eat in the common space, but you'll have to clean up after yourself
- No smoking even at the balcony
- Keep quiet and clean all the time
- No prostitution activity allowed inside the house
- Your guest are not allowed to stay with you overnight
- Please TURN OFF all of electric devices when you leave the room.
- Please double check to make sure the house is locked.
- Please come back before 11pm (if you need to stay out late, please tell me in advance).