Distance from the town center: 1,6 km;
The Diving Center of EILAT and the SEA: 3 km and 5 mn by car.
Distance to the "DEKEL" named sandy beach : 900 m or 14 mn on foot by a practicable road.
Excursions to Aqaba and PETRA in Jordan as well as to Sinai, Sharm-El-Sheick and St. Katherine's Monastery (Egypt) easily feasible with local transport. This accommodation may be suitable for people on mission or interns at the University and Marine Institute, and couples ....
In a quiet and peaceful 3-room apartment of 74 sqm located in the SHAHAMON 3 district of EILAT (South Israel), with great views over the city of Eilat, the Gulf and Aqaba, as well as Jordan and the mountains. 'countryside. 3 rooms with kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 2 independent bathrooms, decorated with a balcony of 12 m² with a splendid view on the Golf and the Red Sea. Equipped for 2/3 people.
All accommodation is available to traveler ;
- Situated in a small residence of 6 accommodations ;
- in the clear, bright, sunny and quite Residence with view on the Red Sea and the Gulf ;
- public BUS stop nearby.
* I remain available for my travelers when needed.
* Personal and concierge services can be provided on request.
* I am open to any exchange or rental proposition for this spring and summer 2017.
* Shops and Gaudi type park is situated in 5 minutes by feet;
* Pizzeria Tonino 2 minutes walk;
* Beach of "DEKEL" located at 800 m accessible for footpath in 14 minutes by feet ... !!!! ....
* Ideally located for water sports, diving, hiking and exploring the Negev desert ....
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We are a French family living between France and Israël. I am retired and live winter time in Eilat. I love Eilat for it's climate, dry and pure air, for his sunny days, the various beaches, their diving capabilities, and the young and dynamic atmosphere. It's also a very cultural and interested city by his geographical position and situation : between Jordan and Egypt.
You are welcomed in this little part of PARADISE .....