"Welcome to Seoul! Welcome to Yoonie's loft!"
The apartment is full-furnished, free WiFi, cooking and laundry, located near Samseong Station.
This is the best location whether you are looking for SHOPPING, NIGHTLIFE, BUSINESS, and easy access to EVERYWHERE.
As a host, I try to make sure you can enjoy the same quality of life that I have here in Seoul."
[Cozy & Clean]
My place is a apartment with living room, kitchen, and bathroom.
The apartment is right in the middle of Samseong where there is a lot to explore, places to shop and restaurants to eat at!
- Easy access to famous attractions such as COEX, Trade center, Apgujung, chungdam, Hyundae department store, Lotte duty-free shop, Jamsil Lotte Tower or etc..
- There is a 24hr convenience store at ground floor, so you can easily buy food/drink if you arrive late.
* More detailed information on getting to the apartment will be provided after confirmed booking and reservation. Thank you!
[Convenient & Comfortable]
2 Queen size beds.
Free bottled water.
Fully equipped kitchen.
* Hygienically washed bedding will be provided for every new guest
[Friendly & Informative]
Your host is both fluent speakers of English and Korean, so communication is seamless and stress free. Any issues or requests can be quickly handled for you.
- As a professional Korean traditional dancer I can recommend good performance for you. Also, I might provide short class when you and I both have free time.
- Love to travel around, see something new and eat delicious foods. Therefore, I might help you a lot with information while you travel around in Seoul.
- Work near to the apartment so if you encounter any difficulties, please feel free to give me a call! If I am unable to pick up your call immediately because I am working on weekdays, please understand and give me some time to return the call as soon as I can.
* As a local, I am more than happy to assist you on every step to make your trip most memorable and convenient!
[We only ask you respect the place as your own]
- Please don't make a big noise and respect neighbors.
- Please be careful with the facilities use.
- No burning candles.
- Any DAMAGES done within the apartment you will be expected to be charged for it.
* In general, you should treat the apartment as your own, and we will leave tired travelers in peace.
Please don't make a big noise and respect neighbors.
Please be careful with the facilities use.
No burning candles.
Any DAMAGES done within the apartment you will be expected to be charged for it.
* Charge for lost key-card : 20,000 KRW for each.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 32 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Welcome to Seoul, Korea!
I'm a korean traditional dancer
I'm working and living in Gangnam, Seoul and easy going and love to meet new people.
As a travel lover, I really believe that the best way to make your trip worth traveling is to truly experience what it’s like to be a local.
If you have any problems, please let me know. I will happily provide any assistance you need during your stay!
I look forward to meeting you soon :)