Our place is conveniently located in a family-oriented neighborhood minutes away from all of Burlington's attractions. A block away from a park; five minute walk to Pine Street - breweries (Zero Gravity, Queen City, Citizen Cider), chocolate factory (Lake Champlain Chocolates), galleries, music venues, restaurants & coffee shops. Walk a few more minutes and you are at Lake Champlain. Short drive or 20 minute walk to Church Street or the Waterfront. Convenient to UVM, Champlain College!
- No shoes in the Living Room. The floors were just redone.
- Respect the neighbors
- You are more than welcome to host a SMALL graduation party or BBQ, but this is a family neighborhood and please inform us of this in advance.
- No excessive noise after 10 pm
- A cuddly cat resides here. If you are allergic, you may want to stay somewhere else. We'd prefer that she stay at the house and if you could feed her that would great! if not, we'll have a cat sitter check in and feed her.
- No excessive noise after 10 pm. This is a family neighborhood
- Our bedroom and the garage are off limits
- We may have a neighbor water the garden while you are there.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 12 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น