My place is close to Bottega Louie, Seven Grand, Angel City Brewery, Sushi Gen, and Blossom Restaurant. You’ll love my place because of the views, the location, the people, the ambiance, and the outdoors space. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
I'm a very easy going Host but please respect the following rules. Please be respectful of my home, neighbors and community.
• If you need a earlier or later check in just let us know and we will try and accommodate you, an additional fee will apply.
You will be asked to show a valid ID that matches with the name of the person that made the reservation, otherwise we reserve the right not to check you in. No third party bookings allowed, unless you use the business travel option.
You will lose your FULL DEPOSIT if any of the following house rules are broken:
• No parties, events, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette stays
• No pets
• No smoking inside
• Disrespecting Neighbors
• Contacting property management or apartment staff (We are your ONLY point of contact and will address and fix any and all issues)
• Staying past check out time unless prior written approval in Airbnb
• Have more guests then stated in your reservation or if the number doesn't match we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
• Loud music
**Fee for losing any of the keys is $300
ENJOY YOUR STAY!!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1353 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi, my name is Austin. I was born and raised in Los Angeles and know everything there is to know about this town. I'm an interior designer. I love airbnb and will be happy to provide you with the best airbnb experience.
Airbnb is what I do, I have five of my own and have partners on other properties. You can be sure that you'll have a fantastic experience.