Cozy apartment located in central Kyoto.
Suitable for 2 people but can accommodate up to 3.
Free pocket Wifi.
Private bathroom with small kitchen.
6 min walk from Kyomizu Gojo Station.
7 min walk from Gojo Subway Sta.
1 min walk to bus stop.
You can come to drop your luggage after 12 noon. Cleaning will be done by 4 pm.
Just 6 minutes walking from Kyomizu-Gojo Station, (nearest station to Kiyomizu temple)
7 minutes walking from Gojo Subway Station
1 minute from the nearest bus stop
12 minutes walking from Kyoto Stations
(Taxi from Kyoto Station will cost between 650 - 900 Yen)
15 minute walking to Kyomizu Temple.
Cozy apartment in the heart of Kyoto.
Easy access to world famous spots such as Kyomizu Temple, Gion, Kamogawa River, Nishiki Market etc.
This is your very own apartment during your stay. You will have complete access and will not share any part of it with anybody else.
Check in and out is self service. Please refer to the house manual. However, please message me or call me in case you have issues finding or gaining entry to the apartment.
Centrally located and easy access to all the popular tourist spots.
It is your warm and comfortable house during your stay in Kyoto. ^_^
1. Absolutely no smoking in the room or outside at the balcony.
2. No shoes inside the apartment.
3. No party. Keep noise (TV, Music, etc.) down to a reasonable level, especially after 9pm.
4. Switch off A/C and heating, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out.
5. Be quiet in the apartment building. Especially the entrance of the building and the hallway because it's public space.
6. Don't invite any unauthorized friends inside the apartment.
7. Accidents happen. If something gets damaged or broken, please report it to us sooner rather than later.
8. If you lose or do not return the key card of the apartment, you will be charged 7000 yen.
9. Check-in: 12 noon/Check-out: 10:00am
10.Garbage separation is necessary. Please refer to the house manual.
Above all, please treat this apartment like your own. Thank you and please have a great time in Kyoto.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 310 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Thank you very much for visiting my page!
I'm new on airbnb but you are always welcome to our room:))
I love meeting friends from all over the world and love showing around Japan.
I'm more than happy to assist you during your trip like restaurant booking,search information about sight seeing spots.
About me,my hobby is travelling and until now,I have been to more than 40 countries.
My dream is visiting all countries with my kids:))
I Speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese,Malay and Indonesian.