Guest Room 1 is a bright &cozy room for 1 with an attached bathroom, it is housed in Cyril’s Estuary, a building complex located in the heart of historic Fort Cochin. The apartment overlooks the main street, and is surrounded by refreshing greenery.
The bedroom is small yet I'd consider it the prettiest room in the house, it has air-conditioning, and screens making your stay more comfortable.
The attached bathroom has a shower supplied by hot water with individual geyser.
The kitchen is equipped with basic utilities and a fridge on one side, which makes self-catering possible.
Wifi, Living Room, Kitchen, Balcony, Parking
You will be met by a family member or a caretaker who will address your questions or requirements
The room is also fitted with mosquito repellant, we request all guests to carry mosquito repellant creams and take necessary precautions to prevent any health risks.
- No loud music after 2200 hours and before 900hours
- Meals to be be consumed in the dining area only, only dry snacks allowed in room
- Any damage to linen, crockery, furniture, artefacts, walls and floors will be recovered from the client
- All illegal drugs are prohibited from possession or use on the premises
- Please switch off the geyser switch, lights, fans and air-conditioning before you leave the room, the ACs are efficient and will cool your room quickly
I reside in Mumbai and work in the sustainability space. I would love to host my guests at our home in Fort Kochi, my family will be there to greet you and take care of your requirements, you may also request for your choice of breakfast, in case you would like any additional meals or facilities, please let us know.