We're close by all you'll need: 10 min. from Pima U, ~ 12 min. to U of A walking distance to, pharmacies, supermarket, banks, restaurants, close to the expressway, and 15-20 to bike & hiking trails. This ~ 1200 sq. ft. townhouse it's nicely tucked away in a quite, safe, gated community, with an enclosed 2 car garage. Spacious, comfortable and relaxing. We're 20 minutes from Saguaro National Park and the Desert Museum is 5 minutes from there.
The kitchen is fully equipped, with microwave, coffee & espresso makers, juice maker, blender, D/W, ice maker in fridge, all utensils for food prep, etc.
There is a clothes washer / dryer, in the townhome
There's also the little things, such as a stocked spice rack, paper towels, bath & pool towels.
There is a 2 car garage. *Overnight parking is not allowed in the guest parking areas, without a parking pass.*
There is a BBQ grill for U2 use, but you'll need to pick up your own charcoal and lighter fluid from the Ace Hardware store down the road.
There are two coolers to keep beverages and your food fresh, if you need to do so, for either an outing, or simply for hanging by the pool.
There's only one bicycle, but you're welcome to use it.
There's a fishing pole and tackle box (in the garage), which you're also welcome to use.
There are TV's in each bedroom & the living Room.
The living room has both cable & Netflix. The Master bedroom has cable. The 2nd & 3rd bedrooms have an HD antenna, for local channels.
This is our 2nd home. Please treat it with respect.
You will have access to a large community shared (non-heated) pool and a nice sized year-round heated hot tub
We live out of town. But one of our neighbors manages the townhouse.
If you need anything or there's any problem, simply call / text them or myself.
We'll leave a list of places you'll enjoy visiting, during your stay, plus a nice array of restaurants and some of their menus.
The pool is about a 2 minute walk from the townhouse. It's open all year, but not heated. The adjoining hot tub is also available all year long.
- We expect you will treat our home with respect, and leave it in as good a condition as we will provide it to you.
- The fireplace is decorative only! For insurance and safety purposes, is not allowed to make a fire in the fireplace.
- Although not required, shoe removal in the home would be appreciated. (One never knows what can stick to the bottom of their shoes.)
Thank you in advance for that.
*** Garage door opener's are very expensive to replace. Please do not forget to leave the garage door opener in the townhome. There will be $150 fine for replacing a garage door opener. So, please don't forget it!***
- There's a 2 car garage. Overnight parking in the "Guest parking" area (just next to the home) is not allowed.
- Small / young children must be accompanied by an adult, particularly in the pool area. (We have a cooler you may use for beverages but, please don't bring glass to the pool area, in case of breakage)
- The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. We, the homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.