One level modern Ranch style house with large living/kitchen/dining area and vaulted ceiling. Spacious bedrooms one with on-suite. Secure 2-car garage. One acre lot with east view to ocean and Coastal Mountain Range beyond. Enjoy the view from the kitchen, dining and living room. Relax in the small, quiet, friendly neighbourhood. The night sky is black, stars are bright. Bring your telescope/binoculars. Hear the birds, see Bald Eagles on their favorite tree top a very short distance away.
The entire house and yard is yours to enjoy.
I will be available throughout your stay by text message or phone.
You will need a car to arrive here and later to explore what the Qualicum Bay area has to offer---beautiful scenery, Bowser, Coombs. quaint downtown Qualicum Beach, Parksville, Horne Lake Caves, MacMillan Park with its gigantic Douglas Fir trees and 2 near by bird sanctuaries of Trumpeter Swans, Snow geese, ducks and other birds. Pick clams and oysters from the local beaches, but only when in season and with an inexpensive license.
- No shoes or boots or bare feet indoors, slippers or socks only
- DO NOT flush hard papers such as facial tissue and femanine products down the toilet--only toilet tissue is permitted
- Use water sparingly for laundry and showers
- Do not pick yard flowers, eating wild berries is ok
- Be sure the house is secure before leaving the property even though the neighbourhood is safe
- Do not place hot pots and dishes directly onto the countertop--place provided cork discs under
- Do not wonder into the forest behind--it is private property
- Any evidence of smoking inside or outside the house on the property will be subject to a $500 fine by Airbnb--if you do smoke do so outside only and please do not throw butts onto the ground--dispose of butts in a container and not down the toilets.
- Carry your own travel insurance
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property
- Lost keys will be charged a $50 fee
- For large groups please adjust shower frequency to avoid less than hot showers
- Gather your garbage and trash into recyclables and bag for garbage pick-up
- Please do your own dishes
- Do your own laundry as you feel is necessary