Charming Victorian homestead, fully self contained and nestled in the foothills of the Strathbogie Ranges for that complete get away. 2.5hrs North East of Melbourne.
A romantic three bedroom property offering colonial period features and open plan living areas, set on 150 acres of undulating country, it provides spectacular views overlooking Lake Nillahcootie and the Victorian High Country (Mt Buller, Mt Sterling, and Timbertop).
Accommodates 8 guests with option to add master bedroom/ensuite
Northern terrace with vine grown pergola & BBQ
French doors to sundeck
Large open plan living with lofty ceilings
TV with USB connection, DVD, stereo system
Open fire place
Wood boiler hydronic heating, evaporative cooling, split system heating/cooling x2
Fully equipped kitchen
Upstairs master bedroom with WIR and ensuite, available at additional cost (Queen bed)
Pets welcome (with prior approval)
Full access to entire house (excluding locked rooms), gardens and dam
Most interaction via phone and email.
Occasional onsite hand over available
The driveway may be used by other people on rare occasions, also on some mornings a visitor may come past to feed the horses on the property, otherwise the place is all yours!
- Pets may be considered by arrangement. Property has horseyard and paddocks, so equine visitors considered
- Shooting is prohibited on property
- During summer months, no fires are permitted
- Riding motor bikes on the property is not permitted
- You must nominate number of guests at time of booking for linen and cleaning purposes