Perfect location! A short 2 blocks walk to Atlantic Station--over 50 great shopping stores, family-friendly activities, movie theater, and a plethora of restaurants. A short 4 block walk to Piedmont Park, High Museum, Arts Center Metro Station, and the best Atlanta nightlife bars and clubs.
A beautiful and very comfortable home in one of Atlanta's premier in-town neighborhoods. Close to everywhere and everything in the city. Spacious rooms, very clean and a modern decor in a historical home in the heart of midtown just blocks away from Piedmont Park. Quiet, quaint neighborhood with off-street reserved parking for 4 cars. The home also comes equipped with top of the line front load washer and dryer as well.
We are happy to interact with guest and offer art and culture events, parks, restaurants, clubs and bars suggestions. I can be contacted anytime, no time is too late or too early.
Very close to Marta public transportation rail lines. Two rail lines a short 1 mile walk away. The Arts Center Marta line and the Midtown Marta lines and just a short 1 mile walk from the home. The bus also passes directly at the corner of the home's block. Easy to get around. Uber, Lyft and Taxi friendly area as well.
Welcome! It is my pleasure to share my wonderful home with you! Just a few simple rules to insure your stay is as delightful as possible.
1) Please be a conscientious guest. Please make sure that everything is in the same condition as when you arrived.
2) The number of guests in the reservation are the only people allowed to stay in the home. No parties are permitted in the home.
3) Absolutely NO SMOKING is allowed in the home.
4) No illegal substances of any kind are permitted.
5) No loud music or noise, please keep noise level down to a reasonable level.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 62 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น