Gracious home overlooking the 3rd tee. Fun, gated, 45-and-up Adult Community has it all: Two 18-Hole Executive Golf Courses, Driving Range, Tennis & Pickle Ball Courts, Three Pools: Swimming, Wading, Lap; Two Jacuzzis; 10,000 Sq Ft Gym, classes, Trainers; Pottery Building; Lapidary; Art & Painting Studio; Woodworking Shop; Movie Theater; Sewing Room; Billiards Room; Computer Lab; Yoga; Water Aerobics; Dancing; Card clubs; Bingo; 3 Rec Centers; Ballrooms; Deli Restaurant; on-site Entertainment.
- Abide by all Community CC&Rs, provided to you by Admin at check-in.
- Have fun, and always respect neighbors with reasonable quietness.
- Be polite.
- Observe the 25 mph speed limit within the Community.
- Overnight Visitors require 4 days advance arrangement with Admin & Hosts.
- Report anomalies, breakage, failures, leaks, etc., to Hosts immediately.
- For personal emergencies, call 911. Security is automatically notified.
- Community requires clean criminal record; no drug or alcohol abuse.
- Please contact host for long-term rentals of more than 4 months.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I was raised in an Airline family, and always enjoyed going "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." I love languages, and can converse a little bit in French and German. My co-host and husband, Bruce, is fluent in Spanish. New cultures, natural scenery, architecture, art and new people delight me.
I love sewing, reading and dance. Currently sewing dresses for impoverished girls through Dress A Girl International, part of Hope 4 Women International.