Located in East Nashville with direct access to Shelby Park and minutes to downtown, this home has so much to offer for the perfect Nashville vacation! Sought after East Nashville is filled with cute shops, breweries, bars, and some of the best restaurants.
The Dolly Parton house accommodates up to 8 people, has a beautifully designed kitchen, a game room, and an outdoor deck with a porch-bed swing. Whether you're cooking with friends + family, lounging on the couch, making memories on the deck, or exploring the city, you'll leave knowing you had the best experience.
Guests will have access to the entire home and Shelby Bottoms Park just around the corner!
This home is being rented in its entirety for private occasions only. I am always available if there are ever any problems or questions! Our goal is to make sure you have an incredible getaway, and we do offer vacation packages full of Nashville's greatest features - including day trips to the zoo, setting up tee times at the area's best golf courses, reservation booking and more! Inquire at time of booking!
Guests will not have access to the garage.
This home is located in a highly desirable residential neighborhood. Due to the close proximity to neighbors, large parties are not allowed. There are plenty of great places to party nearby, then come back to the home to recharge! Decibel sensors in home are remotely monitored. Excessive noise or complaints from neighbors may result in forfeiture of deposit or eviction from property.
1. Check in is 3PM, check out is 11AM and please return all keys
2. Please make yourself at home, but remember to treat it as you would your own
3. Clean your dishes and please take trash bags and leave on back deck before check out
4. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property - this applies to both drugs and internet activity
5. If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair
6. Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests
7. No smoking – minimum $250 fine if it is found that guests were smoking in the home plus cost of any damaged furniture replacement
8. No pets, unless previously approved by homeowner
9. No sitting on handrails on the balconies
10. No throwing trash or other items off of rooftop deck or any balcony
11. Nashville noise restrictions begin at 10PM nightly and we request that all guests bring any gatherings inside at that time. Violations of the noise laws will not be tolerated and ANY noise complaints will result in an automatic $250 fine.
12. No exterior signage or balloons to be displayed on the home or any of the homes fences without express permission from the Host.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 157 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น