Bright apartment, crossing, with balcony, close to highway access and tram lines. 15min walk from the Ecusson. You will appreciate my accommodation for its comfort, its parking, its luminosity. Ideal to visit Montpellier while being able to park its car. All necessary baby supplies available.
Pleasant 3 rooms of 57m2.
I bought this small apartment a year ago for my son and myself, I did a lot of work to make me feel good. Choosing the colors and finding the furniture here and there or even making or renovating them was my favorite moment! I love to hunt and find lots of little things that make my apartment a place where I feel good. And where I think you will feel right at home.
You will have access to the whole apartment ie:
- A large room with a bohemian atmosphere with the only television in the apartment, and a children's room in the east (toys and small offices for children) with possibility of having an extra umbrella bed. Both bedrooms have storage space. I provide sheets for each bedding.
- A wardrobe is provided with table and iron, cleaning kit,..
- A bright shower room with two windows. An Italian shower, very pleasant in the morning under the sun. You will have access to the washing machine (clotheslines in the garden of the residence). Use the laundry detergent. I leave you a plastic child's bathtub (more convenient than the shower for the little ones).
- The living room very bright with its large window and its picture window that leads to the balcony. It is open to the kitchen. The fireplace is only decorative but I fell in love the first time I walked into the apartment. A half moon table that unfolds to accommodate up to 5 people. Possibility of having a high chair.
- The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave oven, a dishwasher, a toaster, a filter coffee machine and a Senseo machine. You have access to all dishes. Simply wash it in the dishwasher and store it when you leave. At the disposal of the essential commodities oil, vinegar, salt, sugar .. And breakfast: coffee, tea, chocolate powder, ricoré ... I leave you butter and bread for the first morning!
- A very nice balcony to drink coffee. The interior of the accommodation is non-smoking but you can well-smoking on the balcony
You will have access to the whole apartment, except a cupboard where I put my little bazaar ..
Do not hesitate to ask me for information about the city, transport, outings or on the apartment throughout your stay!
Visitors are responsible for respecting the neighborhood.
They will take responsibility in case of breakage in the apartment or loss of key. The Internet download is subject to the same legislation as elsewhere;).
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Montpelliéraine depuis toujours, je connais bien ma ville et j'adore y vivre.
J'ai moi-même pas mal voyagé avec Airbnb, en devenant propriétaire, et après quelques mois de travaux, je me suis dit : pourquoi pas moi !
Je connais les tracas de voyager avec des enfants alors j'essaie de laisser le plus de choses possibles pour que eux aussi se sentent bien !
En espérant vous recevoir très vite !