Tucked away securely on the top floor of one of Cape Town's prettiest historical buildings, this studio looks out onto bustling Adderley Street below. Situated right at the heart of Cape Town's central district, it's two blocks away from the peace of Company's Gardens & the parties of famous Long Street. Light, airy and beautifully renovated in the style of a Parisian pied-à-terre, it's fitted with all the amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay, including outside decks and a gym.
- Windows need to be closed when guests aren't at home.
- Guests are requested to be as water conscious as possible, as Cape Town is currently experiencing an advanced drought.
- Guests staying longer than 4 days are humbly requested to feed water left over from dishes or a few ice cubes to the plants.
- No excessive noise after 10pm, please.
- No parking in bays that don't belong to the unit. Street parking is available for visitors.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 43 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am an easy-going but responsible South African woman who loves travel, current affairs and all things cultural.
I look forward to hosting travelers from around the world who are looking for adventure, good conversation and loads of info on the best way to enjoy Cape Town!