AIR is an ‘Artist Inn Residency’ that offers living and working space for artists, musicians, designers, filmmakers, writers, art lovers, digital nomads, travellers, yogis and amazing humans of all kinds. Our place is located in nature and yet just 3 moto minutes away from town. You can work on large working tables or get some extra studio space, enjoy our sauna and bonfire and have a walk through neighbouring rice paddies and soak up inspiration for your next project and let the journey unfold.
This place is a very special one indeed with attention to every designed detail. You have the feeling of floating above the jungle with large windows on 3 sides. You can watch the art studio from the top and close the curtains as well though. Bamboo walls and colored glass give a warm distinctive atmosphere. You have an extra room for meditation and yoga in addition to a beautiful bathroom and full access to the kitchen.
We have a sauna (yeah, seems kind of weird for a tropical country but it's amazing!) and a cold water jacuzzi to cool off. Also a bonfire space and little herbal and vegetable garden and many hidden corners to chill and relax.
Sometimes i am here and sometimes not as i also am a full time yoga teacher so feel free to join my classes at Intuitive Flow. ;)
When I am around I will welcome you and be happy to give you insights and If i am not here i will be available via messages or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). We welcome independent travellers that enjoy to find their own path and artists that know how to work independently yet are open to meet other guests and are open minded for new experiences. I wrote down many good tips for things to do here on the guidebook and we have a printed version in the rooms as well.
Our residency is in the rice fields and the last 500m are only reachable via motorbike and not by car. This ensures that we have complete tranquility in our little paradise but also means the taxi driver won't drop you off in front of our door. That's why we reccommend to arrange transport with us BEFORE in case you'd like to get a direct lift. As we live in nature we do have dinosaurs, giant elephants and geckos around us. Well, okay the first two are a rather rare sighting but we get the occasional "shopping mall guest" that expects nature to be completely free of animals which just is a bit unrealistic. If this sounds too scary, we reccommend a shopping mall or closed retreat in a city instead!
We also live with Rudi and his local balinese family and they will be happy to to teach you about local culture.
- please respect the art studio and works and do not touch
- No loud noises after 10pm.
- Please use AC only if really needed and switch of lights when leaving the place. Ubud is usually cool enough and we try to keep energy waste low. Go green! Use the fan if you can.:)
- You are responsible for your moto renting and driving. In rainy season roads can get slippery and you have to be extra careful on our little roads.
- If you don’t receive automatically breakfast around 8:30am you can go check with our staff as they might have knocked when you were sleeping.
Our staff leaves usually at 5PM and fresh towels etc can then be organized only next day.
- We are in Bali in a tropical country. This means we have occasional geckos and bugs and we can’t tame nature. Please don’t travel to Bali if this is a big deal. Wanting refund because you spot a gecko or and ant or a spider some place doesn't count. ;)
- We are about 15min walk away from town. The last 500m is a smaller way without car access. Its beautiful here because of this as we don’t have noise but you NEED to be okay with this distance and (URL HIDDEN) night it can get dark, please bring a torch or phone just to be sure. Its 100% safe here though.
- We are not a 24h hotel, please treat staff and everyone with respect.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 215 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My name is Efnu Nirwana and I am from Indonesia and I look forward to welcome you to Bali.
I am an artist and musician and love to travel and learn about other cultures and meet other creatives. There's so many things to discover in Ubud and I am happy to share this special place with you guys. Lots of yoga and healthy living in this town together with amazing landscapes and creative vibes. Travelling for me is about opening up and trusting and making new experiences, as a creative it's also important to be able to convert that inspiration into new projects and i enjoy collaborative processes and have new input and conversations that open up the mind. Bali is the most magical place on earth and Ubud they say is the spiritual and cultural soul of it so be prepared to find a new home away from home.
HOME IS WHERE THE ART IS.