Newly updated 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, first floor condo centrally located on the Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort.
Bring on vacation fun and cozy, coastal finishes at this newly updated 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, first floor condo centrally located on the Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort. Light and airy neutrals surround you after a day of fun where you’re minutes from the Village of Baytowne Wharf to the north and the Gulf to the south. Long days on the beach, bikes rides and exploring await!
At this delightful property, you are in the most central location on the Sandestin® property making exploring the bay-side or the beach-side of the property convenient and easy. From your doorstep, unique walking and biking trails lead you to Joliee Island where you can explore nature trails and stop for a picnic. Continue the path and you can explore a self-guided ride around Horseshoe Bayou looking out onto the Baytowne Marina and Choctawhatchee Bay. What a unique perspective for a beach vacation!
Continue your ride over into The Village of Baytowne Wharf which offers most anything you can think of for fun at any age. Zip lines, rope courses, great food, shopping and seasonal festivities are always happening at The Village. Check event listings to find out all that’s happening during your visit.
Now, to the beach! At Heron Walk, you are just minutes from enjoying a full day of beach fun! Take your bike and make the 5-minute trip to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country. White sands, emerald waters and bright Florida sunshine will be surrounding you as you ease back in your beach chair. Sit back and relax those toes in the sand!
After a day of exploring the beach and bay-side of the resort, you know you can return to your condo for comfort and charm. Here you’re greeted with Nantucket-styled exteriors that highlight unique roof lines and charming cedar shake siding. At the property’s entrance, light and neutral bead board finishes guide you throughout the property and draw your attention into the large and very roomy living space. In the living room, new tile flooring unifies the space and keeps it tidy and easy to clean. Adjacent to the living room is the very large master bedroom with en suite bathroom. The bedroom has a king-size bed, sitting area and TV. The master bathroom is very spacious as well, with updated fixtures, a double vanity sink and a large standing shower.
The second bedroom offers a queen bed, perfect for another couple or family member, with an adjacent full bathroom. Updated linens keep this space cozy and feeling very open.
In the very spacious kitchen, you can whip-up some of your favorite beach dishes while staying in the conversation with an open breakfast bar. The breakfast bar area looks out into the living space offering an open floor plan. Coordinated appliances and plenty of counter space plus a bonus sitting area offer lots of options for your group to eat, relax or just recap the day’s adventures!
Centrally located and with cozy comfort: this property will not disappoint!
Guests will have access to two resort community pools. Four golf courses, bicycle rentals, tennis facility and fitness center are all nearby for a fee. The Village of Baytowne Wharf and Marina are a short bicycle ride away and host a variety of special events, restaurants, bars, shopping and kid-friendly activities.
Russell Vacation Rentals team works closely with our guests based upon their needs. We are here to assist in making your vacation planning a breeze!
1st floor unit; NO Pets Allowed; Must be 25yrs of age
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
Please note that NO early arrivals or late departures are accepted. It is critical for our team to have ample time to clean and inspect the property prior to your arrival.
Trailers, Boats, Motorcycles and RV`s are NOT permitted on many of the resort properties. Please contact our office should you have a special request to bring one of these items.
Each property is a privately owned vacation rental. We ask that you treat the property with care and notify the Russell Vacation Team immediately if any defects are found during your stay.
WHAT TO BRING:
Zip Lock Bags
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO Early Check-in or late check-out. A half-day rent charge may be assessed if the guest does not check-out promptly.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. If the property has been found to be smoked in, a $1,000.00 fee will be assessed. If guest chooses to smoke outside, all cigarette / cigar butts must be removed off property.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental property
4. AGE REQUIREMENT – No reservations will be made to students or singles under the age of twenty-five (25). One (1) guardian is required for every four (4) singles under the age of twenty-five. Guardians must accompany their children under the age of twenty-five (25) at all times and be present at the time of check-in. Underage drinking and/or partying are not allowed in any of the rental units. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
5. CHANGES TO YOUR RESERVATION – There are no penalties for changing your reservation outside of 30 days prior to arrival. Any changes made to a reservation within 30 days of arrival will be treated as a cancelation.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests for this property is limited to a specific occupancy. Exceeding the maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all money paid.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Daily maid service is offered under the guest services at an additional cost.
8. CLEANING FEE – A housekeeping fee will be added to all reservations, regardless of the number of nights booked. The fee will vary depending on the size of the property. This is applied for cleaning and laundry services upon departure.
9. NEIGHBORHOOD RULES/HOA – Most homes located in residential neighborhoods are controlled by a Home Owner Association. These associations have very strict rules that must be respected. Most violations warrant a fine that the guest will be responsible for paying. Many rental properties prohibit the on- site parking of recreational vehicles, personal watercraft (boats, trailers, jet skis, etc.) and/or restrict the number of motorized vehicles per rental unit.
10. NOISE ORDINANCE – Quiet time for all properties is 10:00 P.M. until 7:00 A.M., in conjunction with Florida county ordinances. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Radios, stereos, and all other musical or entertainment devices will be played in compliance with the decibel level. The decibel levels cannot exceed fifty (50) decibels between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M. outdoors. Music played inside may not be heard outside of the property with the doors and windows closed. At 10:00 P.M., all guests not staying at the property need to depart from the premises.
11. POOL POLICY – Diving or jumping into the pool or hot tub may result in head, neck, or spinal injuries. The renter accepts all risk of the pool or hot tub and specifically agrees that no minor will swim unaccompanied by an adult. Community or condominium pools or hot tubs are not controlled or maintained by Russell Vacation Rentals, and cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience resulting from the pool or hot tub. Pools and hot tubs have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. Russell Vacation Rentals, its Vendors, and the Homeowner cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning pool or hot tub. Please inform us as soon as possible if your pool or hot tub is not working properly. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning heater. Russell Vacation Rentals will do everything in its power to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible. A fee is required to heat private pools and or spas.
12. LIABILITY WAIVER:
a) Owners and Managers of this property are not liable for loss, damage of property, injury to me or my guests during my stay on the premises.
b) I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the owners of this property, its officers, staff, agents, or employees for any liability, claim and or cause of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death that may be sustained by me or to any property belonging to me arising out of use of the house or property.
c) Indemnification: Guest & their party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Russell Vacation Rentals and its employees, from and against all claims, suits, damages, costs, losses and expenses arising from injury to any person or property occurring on or about the Property.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will result in immediate eviction.
By making the initial payment for this reservation, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement and rental details below. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations may result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 183 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น