Amazing 10 acre, wooded and open,oak-studded serene setting overlooking the Pedernales River Valley. Beautifully restored one-story limestone home featuring original woods, ceilings, stucco plaster and stone walls. 3bedrooms, 3baths,formal dining, bay floor-length windows encircle the delightful breakfast area. Entry living with an amazing fireplace. The original old watertank haus and smokehaus have been converted into and engaging 'gasthaus. WILLKOMMEN !
T IS RURAL AND URBAN!!!
The road less traveled rarely disappoints. Venture down one, and you will discover the pastoral beauty of a country living.
From the porch of a lovingly restored farmhouse, all seems right with the world.
it is rural, urban and unique.....
We are located on the middle of Fredericksburg main steet and '290 Wine Road', which makes it perfect and unique for an unforgettable reunion
Experience the opportunity of the hill country views and relaxing atmosphere.
I live in San Antonio, but always helping my guests in any way.
if you need specific items or want some help planning your stay, please let me know.
Im available if you text me or call me.
If you want to plan a wedding or an event, please call me to set an appoinment
- The owner of this property is not responsible for any accidents , Injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises.
- The home owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
- This is a Ranch. Please keep an eye on the kids and expect wile life.
- By accepting the reservation, it is agreed that all guests are assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- Don't live the kids unattended !!!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 7 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น