Quiet street in Downtown Berkeley, a quick walk to great food, coffee, cinema, shopping, and the UC Berkeley campus. The nearby BART station connects you to San Francisco, Oakland, SFO, the Oakland Airport and more. You’ll love our place because of its location and charm. Our updated Edwardian Duplex has a homey feeling with hotel amenities. Ideal for 1 or 2 couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and small families (but may not be suitable for kids ages 2-12, please ask.)
Comfortable beautiful apartment with a sunny living room, fully equipped kitchen and full (cozy) bathroom. The master bedroom features a brand new king bed, large closet, and shelves. There's a brand new, queen plus sized, comfortable modern (Room and Board) pull out sofa bed in the living room. This is a high quality, comfortable mattress, much better than the average sleeper sofa. All bedding for the sofa bed is in the hall closet. This beautiful home is over 100 years old, so please treat it with loving care, as if it is your own:) We appreciate you and hope to see you soon in this great space!
Guests have private access to the apartment. This flat is the first floor, up half a level from the street. The owner bedroom in the front of the house facing the street will be locked and unoccupied during your private stay.
Send us an Airbnb message and we'll respond promptly. We are nearby and happy to help with anything you may need.
This private apartment is a duplex with another apartment upstairs. This is the owner's unit and the owner's front bedroom will be locked and unoccupied during your stay. You will have the entire rest of the apartment all to yourself. You have a private entrance, a wonderful new King bed in the master bedroom, a luxury Queen Plus sofa bed in the living room, full modern kitchen with all new stainless appliances and a private full bath.
We're grateful to have you in our home. Here's a few additional rules to make it a pleasant experience for all.
- You must be 25 years old to book.
- Quiet hours 9:30pm -7:30am.
- No extra guests without prior approval.
- No smoking in the building. None, thanks.
- No Parties.
- No events.
- Please keep the kitchen clean. Wash all dishes, glassware, and pots and pans before checking out.
- Please leave all used towels in the bathtub before checking out.
- We have a shared laundry room, you're welcome to use it! Please keep the laundry room clean and share the room with the separate upstairs unit.
- Please keep laundry room door locked at all times.
- Please recycle and compost in the correct bins located at the top of the driveway.
- The place may not be suitable for children ages 2-12. If you do bring kids, you'll have to agree to be responsible for your child's safety while in our home. Please tell us more about you if you'd like to bring kids!
- Check out time is 11am.
Thank you and enjoy your stay. So glad to have you with us!
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 01 ธันวาคม 2017 - 31 สิงหาคม 2019 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 2 คืน
Greetings Amazing Airbnb World Community! We have lived in Berkeley since 1999, and were San Francisco residents for 10 years before that. Michael is a professional musician who has toured internationally for 35 years. Sarah has an M.S.W. from the University of Washington and is volunteering in Berkeley public middle schools, when she's not hanging out with our two kids. We LOVE the Bay Area, and Berkeley in particular. We are so excited to welcome and host you in our beautiful classic Berkeley duplex!