Our home is fully furnished, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath with a game room that has a sofa & lazy boy. Fully functional kitchen with appliances and a washer and dryer. We are located less than 1 mile from 5 major highways hwy 45, beltway 8 , 1960/hwy 6 and the hardy toll. Also, 30 minutes from the NRG stadium and also 30 minutes from downtown. Our home is located right off a major street where you will find a Walgreens, 3 grocery stores, Walmart, Target, and a host of other restaurants, bars and stores.
Large sectional downstairs in living room that reclines
Master bed room has a king size bed with master bathroom (can sleep 3)
First guest room has a queen size bed (can sleep 2 adults and 1 child)
Second guest room has a queen size bed (can sleep 2 adults and 1 child)
There is a upstairs game room that has a full sofa sectional and a recliner (this area can be used as additional sleeping space)
We also offer a blow up mattress (Upon request if your group is more than 8 people)
DEPENDING ON BOOKING DATES AND IF THERE ARE MORE THAN 10 GUEST THE ADDITIONAL FEE FOR GUEST MAY BE REMOVED (PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORATION AND DETAILS)
There are 3 large flat screen TV's in the home, one in the living room, one in the game room and one on the master bedroom. There is also a small TV located in the second guest room, but only operates off of the Roku.
Cable and WiFi throughout the house, I will supply a case of water and juice, eggs, pancake mix and bacon so you are able so mix up breakfast in the mornings. You are able to use all the appliances in the kitchen, but please clean everything after use.
Entire home and backyard. We ask the only places you do not use is the garage and any doors (closets) that have a knob-lock on them.
I will not be at the home while you are staying, but I will be close by to assist with any needs. You may also text or call me if there are any concerns.
- Service animals are allowed with proper documentation with no fee (owners discretion)
-All other pets need prior approval before booking
-No animals are allowed in beds or on furniture
- Smoking allowed outside only (front or backyard)
-All House Rules and check in instructions and check out instructions are located in a binder as soon as you walk into the front door labeled welcome. Please read the checkout instructions thoroughly and please follow them.
- We are flexible with check in and out times, with proper notice before booking.
- No loud music outside of the home after 1 am, Under no circumstance may there be outside guest that are not listed on the rental agreement, no smoking in the house, no pets and no parking in or opening the garage. Please do not block others driveways. All dishes must be washed and placed in the dishwasher, all dirty towels and bath cloths must be placed in clothes hampers located in each bedroom upon departure date. Please leave bedding on the bed, this will be removed and cleaned by cleaning staff. No use of the fireplace, doors that have the knob-lock on them are off limits.
- Please make sure to lock all doors (front and back) Garage door must remain locked. Instructions on how to operate keypad and alarm system will be provided.
Hello, my name is Courtney and my fiancé and I have been living in Texas for the past 5 going on 6 years. We are both from out of state, he's from New Orleans and myself from Chicago. We take great pride in our home and would love for you to experience a great place to stay for vacation or stay-cation.