7th Arrondissement Eiffel Tower Apartment
1 Bedroom, 1 Living Room, 1 Bathroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Dining Area, Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat with a sofa bed
- Family friendly apartment – children are welcome!
- Comfortably accommodates up to 4 people
- 4th floor with an elevator
- 60 square meter flat with kitchen, cable TV and free Wi-Fi
- 5 minute walk to the Pont d’Alma RER (Line C) and Alma Marceau (Line 9) stations
- Close to many major Parisian attractions, including the Rue Cler, Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, Invalides, Rodin Museum, Champs Elysees and more!
About the apartment:
This prestigious 60sqm apartment is located on the 4th floor of a secure residential building in the safe and calm 7th arrondissement. There is a small lift that is useful for transporting luggage or getting upstairs after a long day of sightseeing. The Eiffel Tower is visible from the window in the flat. This sleek apartment would be perfect for a family, as it offers all the comforts of home in a foreign city.
Upon entering the flat, there is an entryway from which you can access all of the rooms in the apartment. Just off the hall you have the master bedroom with plenty of closet space and storage for all your belongings and a bright window overlooking an interior courtyard ensuring a quiet nights sleep. Sleep peacefully at night whilst still being just steps from the excitement and hustle and bustle of central Paris. All bedding, sheets and pillows are provided and you will find the bed neatly made on arrival.
The hallway opens up into the living and kitchen area. The kitchen is bright, modern and fully equipped for your stay. There is a 4-plate electric cooker, refrigerator/freezer, toaster, coffee maker and kettle. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby as well as a full sized dining table that will comfortably seat 4 people.
The lounge area is tastefully decorated and has a comfortable sofa on which you can watch the flat screen television with a mix of French, English and foreign language channels. This sofa can be pulled out to provide an additional sleeping area if needed and extra linens are provided for this bed. From the windows in the living and kitchen areas you can see the Eiffel Tower!
The bathroom features a stand up shower, toilet, hand basin, heated towel rail and hair dryer. Luxurious and fluffy bath towels are provided for each guest. Complementary toilet rolls, shower gel, shampoo and hand soap are also included to start of your stay.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the Paris weather forecast. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll have access to a personal guidebook with suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris as well as things to do!
Free wifi and internet codes, guides and information on Paris, sheets, towels, soaps and much more!
You will have the apartment all to yourself during your stay.
A baby bed and high chair can be provided for an additional fee. Please inquire for more information.
Important Information and Policies
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted IF the booking fits our calendar. Please send in inquiry first to avoid disappointment.
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM (see below)
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are strictly non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties, Events, Photoshoots. The apartment is NOT suitable for parties, specials dinners, photoshoots or other events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed the maximum number of people allowed.
Regarding a late check-in (after and including 7:00PM)
Please remember that you are booking an apartment, not a hotel. We try to be as accommodating as possible. However, in the instance that you arrive between 7:00PM and 8:59PM there will be a 30 € late check-in fee, if you arrive even later, between 9:00PM and 10:59PM the check-in fee will be 50 €. Between 11:00PM and 12:59AM the check-in fee will be 80 €. After and including 1:00AM there will be a 100€ check-in fee.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 67 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hello! My name is Alexandre (you can call me Alex). I am renting out some fully furnished, fully equipped flats in Paris, London, Malta and Morocco. Wherever your destination may be, you are sure to love my apartments. Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions before booking. I look forward to hosting you soon!