ผู้เข้าพัก 5 คน
Truly a local's apt we have been lucky enough to call home for the last 7yrs. There are blankets from our travels, pictures of us on the walls, a fully equipped kitchen and easy walking to everything in midtown. If you've ever wanted to know what it's like to live in New York, this is the place to come experience it!
- True 2BR with equal size rooms and natural light in both bedrooms
- The sofa is a full size 3-cushion couch but not a pull-out sofabed. It is comfortable for a 5th guest to sleep on - or perfect for a mid-afternoon nap!
- Heavy Duty AC Unit installed in bedroom 2
- 2 full size beds each with full furnishings, small closets and full dressers.
- Bedroom 1 (light yellow) features a desk and workstation and a ceiling fan with full size bed.
- Bedroom 2 (mint green) features an armchair for reading by the window and wall-installed AC Unit with full size bed
- 1 full bathroom with window looking out at the city, not at another building.
- Living Room features a 3-person sofa plus a small love seat/bench
- Wall-mounted 42" Samsung plasma TV with chromecast connection
- Galley kitchen full stocked with everything from sharp knives and a cast iron pan to crock pot, spices, muffin tins and baking essentials!
- There is a breakfast nook in the foyer with 2 stools.
- Folding chair & TV Table provided.
- We are located on a quiet street right in the heart of midtown - away from the midtown office buildings and right in the heart of the 2nd ave residential lifestyle with tons of restaurants and accessibility to the entire island and surrounding boroughs.
- For-pay industrial sized laundry units in basement
- Elevator bldg. but not a highrise (6 floors) and no doorman. We are located on the 5th floor and receive plenty of natural light (neighboring building is only 4 stories high).
Located in the heart of a very safe neighborhood surrounded by embassies and consulates. Elevator building!
I walk to work on Park Ave from here everyday so if you are here on business, it has perfect access to midtown offices, especially midtown east and UN related locations.
For tourists or travelers looking for a midtown base, this is ideal for all attractions.
We will not be in town when renting out but are available on messages any time. For in person assistance our neighbor is always available for help and we can put you in touch.
- We have a plasma tv with basic channels available via digital antenna but not a full cable package- you should be out enjoying NYC like we do!
- Chromecast can give you your streaming fix, and 5mb wifi is provided
- Our building has laundry in the basement and it's operated by a prepay card that we can have available to you upon request. With only 35 units in the building, it's never too busy except on Sundays. There's also a wash and fold on the corner outside the building for $1.10 per pound - much easier.
- This is not a doorman building, but perfectly safe with 3 embassies and consulates actually on our block!
Welcome to NYC! The city is your oyster and we hope you love it as much as we do. Staying in an apartment is such a great way to get to know the city and understand it, and please understand that there are a few ground rules that have helped us grow to love it so much:
- No pets please- we are unfortunately allergic and still live here so don't want to be having sneezing attacks in our own home.
- No parties please, that's for someone else's listing. This is a spot to hang or get out and about from, but not really group friendly (small living room).
- We appreciate any food items being left behind if they make sense, but please nothing perishable or leftovers. We leave all our general condiments for our guests so you'll have a fully stocked kitchen for sure.
- Absolutely no smoking- of any kind.
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน