Our Lake Front cabin was built to entertain. Come and experience 2200 feet of living area, walkout patio, on the ground level, living room upstairs and entertainment room downstairs. This cabin offers spectacular views of the lake. There’s nothing like sitting on the deck and enjoying your morning coffee, or relaxing at the end of the day with a glass of wine. We expect our guests to relax, get comfortable, and enjoy this home away from home.
1. Guest are to not exceed to maximum capacity of the agreed limit. 2.Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; code enforced neighborhood quite hours are form 10:00pm – 8:00 am
3.This cabin is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from the use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the property and furnishings in good order.
5.Use the appliances for their intended uses.
6.Housekeeping: there is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin. Prior to checkout, All dishes should be put in the dishwasher and started. All used linens and towels should be washed, and dried.
7.Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located on the side of the cabin.
8. Fireplace: please turn off fireplace when not in use.
9. Water: the tap water is potable, but, do not drink the tap water. It has a very high mineral content, and is not safe to drink. There is a water dispenser in the kitchen for drinking water and, the jugs can be filled @ the C&S convenience store.
10. Septic: the cabin is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective, however, it can clog if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time.
11. If septic alarm sounds, please call C&S septic for a pump out. @ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
My girlfriend and I are a young, hardworking couple, with two young boys. We love to be at the lake and enjoy our cabin as much as possible. Our goal is that our guests will enjoy our second home as much as we do!