Adorable 1940's bungalow located in quiet, diverse, working class neighborhood. 10 minutes to Daytona's World Famous Beach, Daytona International Speedway, Main Street for Bike Week / Biketoberfest and awesome shopping!
Two bedrooms and a private bath. Price includes two people with extra persons $10 each per night, up to 6. These two rooms share a bath.
You will have the entire home to yourself most of the time! Please feel free to cook in the kitchen, relax in the living room or play cards with friends at the large dining room table.
PLEASE understand that you will have the place to yourself 90% of the time, but it IS A SHARED SPACE - I will try to advise you when there will be others in the house, but please keep the common areas clean, and secure personal items in the bedrooms. There are keyed locks on both bedroom doors.
I run a small business out of the home, so I can be in for short periods of time during the day and early evening. We rarely are there overnight, but we will let you know in advance.
Make yourself at home! There are just a few off limits areas: The front door opens to a work space that is off limits ~ please use the kitchen door to enter and exit. There is a bedroom and bath that are off limits which are marked.
You probably won't see me at all! You will have the home to yourself as we live about 30 minutes up the road in Palm Coast. I work in Holly Hill, so I do pop in most weekdays, and some weekends, just to check in, take the garbage to the curb, do yard work, etc. There may be other family members in the home at times, so again, please keep the common areas clean and secure your personal belongings in the bedroom(s).
If you need anything, please contact me via the Airbnb app!
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO BOOKING
- We respectfully request that all guests be energy and water conscious.
- Thermostat is set on 78 degrees for AC during the daytime, automatically reduces to 77 degrees @ 4pm, and 76 degrees @ 9pm. Heat is set at 68 degrees at all times. Thermostat is locked.
- Please keep showers to 10 minutes or less. Use of the Jacuzzi tub is prohibited.
- Reuse towels whenever possible. There are towel hooks behind the bedroom doors.
- If you are hanging out, please feel free to open the curtains or blinds for natural light. Please close again prior to leaving - it helps keep the home cool!
- Please do not leave the doors open, and remember to lock all doors (including sliders) prior to leaving.
- Washer/Dryer available for $4 per load.
- Quiet Hours are from 11PM - 7AM.
- Smoking outdoors only utilizing ashtrays - Please monitor your butts!
- No loud music outdoors after dark.
- No excessive drinking of alcohol.
- No illegal drug use of any kind permitted.
- You and your family are responsible for picking up after yourselves during your stay.
- Please place dirty linens, towels, etc in the laundry basket when you check out. Stains happen ~ but please be considerate and use the spray stain remover before throwing in the laundry basket.
Hi! My name is Julia, and I love to travel when I can, and love to host other travelers in my Daytona Beach area home. I love to meet new people, and enjoy helping other... I am looking forward to meeting you!
My motto? “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Credited to Ralph Waldo Emerson