Park Place condos in Breckenridge are in the ideal location, close to the slopes, Main St and the shuttle making it the perfect spot for your next vacation any time of year!
*City & Accommodation Taxes of 5.9% are included in the nightly rate. County & State Taxes of 6.4% are collected by Airbnb.
*Must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property.
Park Place condos in Breckenridge are in the ideal location, close to the slopes, Main St and the shuttle making it the perfect spot for your next vacation any time of year! This tastefully appointed mountain retreat offers plenty of space and fantastic amenities for up to eight guests.
LOCATION - Park Place could not be located in a more perfect setting. It is just three blocks from the Snowflake Lift and just off the lower 4 O’Clock Run, so you can ski home (conditions permitting). The bus stop is only a few steps away, so choose where you want to go and within minutes, you can be on the shuttle headed towards your destination. Main Street is an easy walk, just two blocks away from shopping and dining.
AMENITIES - There are two bedrooms including a king bedroom and a bunk bedroom with a sleeper sofa in the living room for additional sleeping space. Meals are easy with a fully-stocked kitchen for a big dinner or just making a quick snack on the go. Tired skiers can relax in the living room with a fire by the fireplace or watch a movie in the evening. Step onto the patio to grill up some steaks on the gas grill or enjoy the views in the comfort of the patio chairs. When it is time to soak in the hot tub, the Park Place complex has two on-site. In addition, the Upper Village pool hot tubs (off-site/seasonal) is located just a block away.
Property at a Glance
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1,088 s.f. / 3rd Floor
- Sleeps 8 - 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Single Bunk 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
- High Speed Internet
- View - Park Ave. / Baldy Mountain
- Park Place Condos - 4 O’Clock Area
- Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes - 0.3 mile (3 blocks / 7 min. walk)
o Shuttle - Located on Four O’Clock Rd. next to complex
o Main St - 0.2 miles (2 blocks / 4 min. walk)
- Dining Capacity - Up to 7 people (4 - dining area table, 3 - kitchen counter)
- Gas fireplace in Living Room
- Living Room - Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat screen TV with cable DVD player
- Laundry - Stackable washer dryer located in Bunk Bedroom bath
- Outdoor deck - Gas grill, small table 2 patio chairs
- Common Area - Outdoor hot tub fire pit
- Ski Locker - Located outside the front door of the condo
- Hot Tub - Located within Park Place complex
- Upper Village Common Pool Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) - Located on Village Rd. (1 block)
King Bedroom (Main Level):
- King-size bed
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower 1 sink
Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
- Queen-size bed
- Single bunk (twin over twin)
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Shared bath with walk-in shower, 1 sink stackable washer dryer
- Parking - 1 outdoor space - 1 space total
- No Pets / No Smoking
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
VisitBreck is now the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury homebuilder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we now manage approximately 110+ properties that offer a broad array of accommodations from slope-side ski condos and quaint townhomes, to some of the finest custom mountain homes in Breckenridge. We are pleased to offer the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. For more information and availability on all of our properties, please visit our website.