At the top of White Cloud Drive sits this stunning four-bedroom home offering spectacular views of the Breckenridge Ski Resort and the Ten Mile Range.
*City & Accommodation Taxes of 5.9% are included in the nightly rate. County & State Taxes of 6.4% are collected by Airbnb.
*Must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property.
*NO WEDDINGS OR SPECIAL EVENTS ALLOWED
At the top of White Cloud Drive sits this stunning four-bedroom home offering spectacular views of the Breckenridge Ski Resort and the Ten Mile Range. Its contemporary design provides plenty of space and relaxation for up to ten guests in a beautiful and peaceful setting, ideally situated opposite the national forest with its abundant wildlife and hiking trails. Entering this home, you will be welcomed by radiant strand woven bamboo flooring and beautiful picture windows on the main level that bring in the incredible natural surroundings.
LOCATION - This home is located in the coveted ski-in / ski-out Warrior’s Mark neighborhood near Peak 9 10. Advanced skiers are able to access the ski resort via the Burro Trail (located just one block from the home, conditions permitting). When accessing these trails you are outside of the ski resort boundary for a short time - these areas are not maintained or patrolled and should only be skied at your own risk. The trail is also great for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and hiking. Main St. Breckenridge is less than two miles away where guests can enjoy shopping, dining, nightlife and all that Breckenridge has to offer.
AMENITIES - There are four bedrooms including a master king suite, a master queen suite, a queen bedroom and a twin bedroom. The fully stocked island kitchen features custom cabinetry, polished granite counters and Thermador stainless steel appliances, all designed to make meal preparation enjoyable and easy. Settle into the living area, light the gas fireplace and watch TV with your family and friends. The lower level media room is furnished with comfortable leather furniture to watch a game or movie on the large screen TV. On sunny days or chilly nights, step onto the deck, maybe see some wildlife, enjoy the extreme peace and beauty of the area or to soak in the hot tub after an adventure-filled day.
Property at a Glance
- 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bath (3 Full / 1 Half - off main level kitchen) / 3,241 s.f.
- Sleeps 10 - 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Twins 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa (located in Media Room)
- High Speed Internet
- View - Breckenridge Ski Resort Ten Mile Range
- Warrior’s Mark Residential Neighborhood - Peak 10
- Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes - 2.4 miles to Peak 9 / 2.5 miles to Gondola Peak 8
o Shuttle - Just 50 feet to the new Free Ride Shuttle at the corner of Gold King Way
o Main St - 1.8 miles
- Dining Area - Up to 13 (8 - dining area table, 5 - kitchen island)
- Gas fireplace in Living Room Master King Suite
- Living Room - Gas fireplace large flat screen TV with cable TV
- Media Room - Sleeper sofa large flat screen TV with cable TV, Blu-ray DVD player Wii gaming system
- Laundry Room - Full-size washer dryer located in lower level
- Mud Room
- Outdoor deck (main level) - Natural gas grill patio seating
- Patio (lower level) - Private outdoor hot tub patio seating
Master King Suite (Upper Level):
- King-size bed
- Private bath with oversized bathtub, walk-in steam shower 2 sinks
Master Queen Suite (Lower Level):
- Queen-size bed
- Access to patio/hot tub
- Private bath with walk-in shower 1 sink
Queen Bedroom (Lower Level):
- Queen-size bed
- Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower 1 sink
Twin Bedroom (Lower Level):
- 2 Twin-size beds
- Shared bath with Queen Bedroom
- Parking - Garage with 2 garage spaces - 2 outdoor spaces - 4 spaces total
- No Pets / No Smoking
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 70 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
VisitBreck is now the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury homebuilder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we now manage approximately 110+ properties that offer a broad array of accommodations from slope-side ski condos and quaint townhomes, to some of the finest custom mountain homes in Breckenridge. We are pleased to offer the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. For more information and availability on all of our properties, please visit our website.