This large, private, cozy and secure 2 story house is located on a beautiful secluded lot on the edge of Pisac. Bedroom has two comfortable single size mattresses with warm duvet. Great views including views of the Inca ruins. Great hot shower. Wood burning stove, covered veranda. 3 min walk from Pisac restaurants, local markets, hidden hiking trails, sightseeing and public transportation. Everything you need to feel home away from home.
Option of 15% discount for single guest.
One of the beds is a very comfortable single sized mattress. The other single sized bed is not a mattress, but more of a large cushion, still comfortable but not for super picky sleepers.
There is a 15% discount for a traveler who is by themselves (single guest discounted option).
- - Quiet time is from 10pm to 9 am
- - No smoking in the house please
- - No shoes in the house
- No toilet paper inside the toilet bowl. Use the trash can next to the toilet for all paper and garbage.
- Esperamos que nuestros huéspedes cooperen en mantener este ambiente y que mantengan la casa (y los objetos dentro de esta) tal cual como los encuentran.
- We hope our guests help us maintain this beautiful home (and everything within it) the way it was found
- - Please wash dishes & kitchen appliances after use
- - Guests are responsible for any damage to property
- - No additional guests outside of the booking party are allowed in the house
Hi, I am Jeannette! I love being safe and I love clean places!
I am a big traveler, who is always looking for an adventure. I am originally from NYC.
I am a very clean and neat person who respects peoples property and hospitality. I am new to AirBNB so I don't have any feedback about my style so far, but will add something as soon as I do!
Have a wonderful day :)