This large, private, cozy and secure 2 story house is located on a beautiful secluded lot on the edge of Pisac. Master bedroom has a comfortable king size mattress with warm duvet. Great views including views of the Inca ruins. Great hot shower. Wood burning stove, covered veranda. 3 min walk from Pisac restaurants, local markets, hidden hiking trails, sightseeing and public transportation. Everything you need to feel home away from home.
I have traveled to Peru several times and have some knowledge of the area. Whatever I cannot answer directly, I can help to find an answer for.
- Quiet time is from 10pm to 9 am
- No smoking in the house please
- No shoes in the house
- No toilet paper inside the toilet bowl. Use the trash can next to the toilet for all paper and garbage.
- Esperamos que nuestros huéspedes cooperen en mantener este ambiente y que mantengan la casa (y los objetos dentro de esta) tal cual como los encuentran.
- Please wash dishes & kitchen appliances after use
- Guests are responsible for any damage to property
- No additional guests outside of the booking party are allowed in the house
- We hope our guests help us maintain this beautiful home (and everything within it) the way it was found
Hi, I am Jeannette! I love being safe and I love clean places!
I am a big traveler, who is always looking for an adventure. I am originally from NYC.
I am a very clean and neat person who respects peoples property and hospitality. I am new to AirBNB so I don't have any feedback about my style so far, but will add something as soon as I do!
Have a wonderful day :)