This new Airbnb listing features an entire remodeled 1br/1ba ground floor 500+ sq.ft. apartment w/its own private (not shared) succulent garden. Stay in a classic, traditional San Francisco grand Edwardian built in 1924 next to Golden Gate Park. Quiet residential, yet urban neighborhood w/easy walking distance to numerous shops, cafes, restaurants, & multiple public transportation lines. High 83 Walkscore. (San Francisco Short-Term Rental Registration Certificate #STR-OOO1824.)
My family recently purchased this beautiful, remodeled grand Edwardian home. We live on the top floor of the building and absolutely love the location which is near many scenic attractions.
- Beautiful black hardwood floors throughout
- Private nicely landscaped succulent garden (not shared) for your use only
- Private building entrance with long enclosed breezeway allowing for your bicycle(s) storage
- Recessed lights on adjustable dimmer switches in living room, dining area and kitchen
- Large wall-mounted 48" Sony flatscreen LED HD TV
- Queen-sized bed with premium high thread-count bedding, large dresser, and generous closet storage in bedroom; nice views of garden from bedroom, large mirrored closet in bedroom
- Built in custom storage and bookshelves in living room and off hallway
- Updated kitchen with slab counters, white cabinets, stainless steel appliances. Well-equipped kitchenette setup with a refrigerator, large toaster oven, portable cooktop plus microwave (Note: This is not a full kitchen, but more of a "kitchenette" for light cooking)
- Recently updated bathroom with nice tile tub/shower surround
- No washer/dryer (there is a coin-operated laundromat, Balboa Cleaners conveniently only one block away)
- Street parking only
- Complimentary wine, refreshments and toiletries (shampoo, soap, conditioner)
One of the huge advantages of this location over many other neighborhoods in San Francisco is there is NO maximum time restriction for parking in the area (with the exception of street cleaning hours). There is also NO residential parking permit required.
I'm a San Francisco native having lived in the city nearly all my life. My family and I purchased this beautiful, remodeled Edwardian building recently and I am excited to be hosting this new Airbnb listing. I enjoy being able to share our home to locals and travelers alike who want a different setting or an authentic taste of what it's like to live as a local in what I think is one of the city's best residential, yet urban neighborhoods. Dim sum, sushi, Korean food, ocean beach, Golden Gate Park, the diversity of people, food, endless shops, cafes and being encapsulated by the city's natural landscapes all by foot are my favorite things about this property's location.