Perfect place to relax & unwind, near Gowake CablePark (kneeboarding & wakeboarding) centrally located to most sporting facilities & only 5 minutes to the Mackay Marina, Bluewater Lagoon & shopping precinct, by car.
This brand new home would suit 2 x couples or a family. Spend your afternoons lazing on the day bed & eat dinner alfresco on the beautiful outdoor deck. Longboards to skate the wide paths around the lakes & kayaks are available for you to enjoy. Instagram @airbnb.mackay
Welcome to our home.
Great place to relax and unwind in your spare time, with all the creature comforts of home.
This homes suits those who love the outdoors, we spend most of our afternoons on the beautiful outdoor deck. Longboards to skate the wide paths around the lakes and kayaks are available for your enjoyment.
Location wise, Andergrove Lakes is great. Walking distance to Gowake Cable Park (for kneeboarding and wakeboarding) 5 minutes by car to the Mackay Marina or into the CBD shopping precinct. 10 minutes by car to the Mackay Botanical Gardens and the Mackay Base Hospital.
We have a few little extra's you may enjoy :)
- the fridge makes soda water, water and ice so help yourself
- we have a 'kegerator' full of Mackay Lager (similar to Great Northern beer) and Local Produce Cider. Pour yourself a complimentary refreshment upon arrival but please do not meddle with the fridge/gas. Call us if you have any dramas. It's un-pasteurised and preservative free from Mackay's local brewery (Goanna Brewing Mackay) so the fridge needs to stay on and cold at all times.
- feel free to water the herbs / wall garden outside every morning
- use the longboards in the garage to skate around the lakes
- take the kayaks for a swim on the lakes
- Apple TV with Netflix ready to go
- wifi NBN internet (that's the fastest in Australia)
- extra comfy beds with deluxe 600TC cotton sheets
- any food or staples in the kitchen, you are most welcome to use but please do not take home with you.
- racks in garage to hang wakeboards or store sporting equipment
- the 3rd room in the house is a study which is locked (you won't have access to this room)
We are available by phone 24/7, please if feel free to contact us if we can help make your stay more enjoyable.
Reuben is our mowing man, he does his job and leaves. He is a friendly guy who also lives in the estate and loves to have a chat!
Karen normally handles all our change overs and cleaning of the house. If you are staying long term at the house and want a regular cleaner weekly or fortnightly, (this is at your own expense) we highly recommend/trust Karen. Ask us for her contact details.
If it’s your first time on Airbnb, follow our holiday house on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and there’s a link that gives you $50 off your first Airbnb booking @airbnb.mackay
- ~~Please treat our home as if it were your own. Please clean up after yourself, empty the rubbish and use the dishwasher. We are happy for you to use whatever is in the fridge and pantry but please do not take any extras home with you ~~
PETS ~ sorry absolutely no indoor pets and no cats. Happy for outdoor dogs to stay. One kennel and dog bowl for food and water is provided but bear in mind the house has pool fencing for any little dogs that may try to escape. Please also clean up after your furry friend prior to leaving.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
After having an awesome Airbnb experience ourselves, we decided to open up our house and share it with travellers alike. We love our little piece of paradise, living right at the lakes and we think that others will love the experience too. Our home is the perfect place for active people to relax and unwind or go adventuring outdoors.